• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Any Atlanta Players on Roids?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Just thinking about the Mitchell report and guessing who in this leage could have been on the Roids?

1. Karl Malone

2. Alonzo.

3. B. Wallace.

4. Bron

5. Dwight Howard.

6. Josh Smith??

7. Jason Richardson.

8. Shaq? (First year Miami)

9. Etan Thomas

10. Nene

11. Oden

12. McDyess

• Premium Member

Quote:

Just thinking about the Mitchell report and guessing who in this leage could have been on the Roids?

1. Karl Malone

2. Alonzo.

3. B. Wallace.

4. Bron

5. Dwight Howard.

6. Josh Smith??

7. Jason Richardson.

9. Etan Thomas

10. Nene

11. Oden

12. McDyess

They won't do the NBA testing, heck they would have to shut the league down!

Quote:

1. Karl Malone

2. Alonzo.

3. B. Wallace.

4. Bron

5. Dwight Howard.

6. Josh Smith??

7. Jason Richardson.

9. Etan Thomas

10. Nene

11. Oden

12. McDyess

After last night, I'm suspecting Andre Bynum might have also. He beefed up over the summer and now he is looking like a beast out there. Last night sure looked like a roid rage to me.....he was about to kill that ref jedi.gif

• Premium Member

Of the current players, I worry about Dwight Howard and Josh Smith.

Both guys bulked up in a major way after getting into the league. Especially Howard. That kid is a monster right now. Just beastly.

Another name...

Bo Outlaw. Back in the old days, i would see Outlaw and think... DAMN this kat is huge to be so sorry.

Another name:

Amare Stoudamire.

HGH is supposed to help you heal quickly. I know that there's some drugs already linked to micro fracture recovery. There aren't a lot of dudes who have survived that surgery.. The ones that do, you have to look at them... That's Jimmy Jackson, Christie, and Stoudamire.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Just imagine if they had a full proof test for weed that they tested each player every week for and suspended players with positive test. The nba would look like it did in the 1950's.

So white people don't smoke weed? LOL. That's a new one on me.

He may have meant that but it is more likely he meant moving from 390 players (30 teams x 13 players) to 120 players (10 teams x 12 players).

Quote:

1. Karl Malone

2. Alonzo.

3. B. Wallace.

4. Bron

5. Dwight Howard.

6. Josh Smith??

7. Jason Richardson.

9. Etan Thomas

10. Nene

11. Oden

12. McDyess

Are you [censored] kidding, Diesel? This is another garbage post. Oden? He hasnt even played a game yet in the league. Dwight Howard? Uber-Christian hasnt blown up more than what is natural. Not a chance. Josh Smith? Um, not even close. He isnt even ripped. Bron? You have absolutely no grounds to make these suggestions and the players you chose (or most of them) are absurd candidates. Thank you for wasting five minutes of my life with this GARBAGE.