• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Watching this team on Offense is PAINFUL

BHayley

Well if we're talking about the Pistons game tonight, I sure didnt see anything that our point guards did all that bad.

To me our defense was good again. Our offense was butt ugly. The one-on-one thing is going to have to stop at some point. Maybe it will stop once our team learns to shoot immediately after receiving the ball in an open area. I understand driving is good, but gotta help your drives by making them respect/expect the jumpshot.

Josh oh Josh oh Josh. He doesnt get the ball further down in the paint enough to be effective on a post up. He didnt use that many moves while posting up tonight. Again the drives didnt work well because people dare him to shoot. I hope he shoots during practice more than anyone else. If anything if I were him, I'd make it a point to shoot 3 times more than the next person. Mid range shots. Also when he does drive, someone else has to go with him to the basket so he can dish off to someone cutting to the basket. He already dishes to the wing, but need that extra paint partner going to the net. That's also helps crash the offensive boards.

It's not that Josh is missing, it's that he's looking ugly doing it. Like he's rigid or something. My boy needs some yoga or something.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Is our offense really this bad?

No, the Hawks have a bunch of guys that can score score according to the people on this board. Who needs a second option? Somebody different everynight is going to step up and get it done.

I forgot what Genius came up with that one... Seems funny now!!