• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Would it be possible for us to.....

Diesel

I doubt it. We are gonna have to use alot of cap space to resign Smoove and Chills. I dont see this ownership going over the cap and definitley not into luxury tax, at least not until this Belkin crap is DONE we start putting fans in the seats.

Quote:

Make a run at Monta Ellis in the offseason.

I think he becomes an UFA... and just like they did with Arenas, GS has placed themselves in a situation where they may not have the money to match a big offer...

Montae would be great for this team. That said, it won't happen. Mullin has given every indication that they will resign Montae. They made room for him and Biedrins by trading Richardson. Honestly, I think Mullin might let Baron go before Montae given his age/injuries/cost.

• Premium Member

I think Mullin will have to do one more thing if he wants to resign both.

Trading off JRich, Murphy, coaches son were good moves. However, Harrington, Foyle, Jackson, and Davis still makes a lot of money...

Plus... He supposedly want to back up the money truck to Pietrus's house too...

Again, I would love to get Montae and have wondered about their financial situation myself, but I really think he's in Mullin's long-term plans. They're gonna do whatever they can to keep him and Biedrins.

That said, Montae is the type of big PG that BK loves, so we'll see; maybe we'll make a move.

Quote:

Make a run at Monta Ellis in the offseason.

I think he becomes an UFA... and just like they did with Arenas, GS has placed themselves in a situation where they may not have the money to match a big offer...

I don't see the need for a short combo guard. Why would the Hawks want Ellis? Now someone like Roy I could understand.

As much as I like JC - he is the odd man out. He brings energy and all - and he would be really close to Marvin - but he shoots from the hip and he has foot problems. One thing we have to realize about Marvin - he IS healthy - and he can shoot a jumper. JC can outshoot him on FTs - but not by much.

Quote:

We will still be without a pg. I like Gibson's three point shooting and Monte's scoring but they are undersized shooting guards. We need a post presence and a point guard.

No kidding....Diesel listens to the who ESPN and announcers hype up, then finds they are around 6'2'' ---> They must be our PG, right?

He is an idiot.