• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

UNC Bias, redux

thesheedera

Quote:

I'd just rather you ask them How many considered Marvin's potential in answering the question.

I am not going to insult someone's intelligence unless they give me a good reason to. There was nothing ambiguous at all about my poll.

You just can't accept it because you are.....

AGENDAMAN!!!!

who-wants-to-be-a-superhero.jpg

And here i thought you had put away your tights to lead the rest of your life as a respectable citizen instead of a relentless crusader against Marvin. Guess not.

Still just 3 of us have voted and 3 of us have suggested that they root for UNC under some cnditions:

thesheedera - under every condition possible

Atlas - leans UNC

Diesel - roots for UNC against dook

Pretty clear so far that there's no UNC bias as Diesel claimed in another thread.

Don't be shy, Carolina fans, stand tall, be proud!

3 teams for me.

I bleed U of Tennessee orange first and foremost. That's my alma mater and no team comes before them. Nice to know that we don't have to worry about Kentucky this year, with Tubby gone.

The hometown school here in Clarksville, is Austin Peay State University. I always support them, unless they play the Vols.

And growing up, I grew attatched to another "orange" team . . . . the Syracuse Orange. I used to even try to play like Sherman Douglas, minus the bad free throw shooting.

I think more people might hate the Tar Heels on here, than like them.

• Moderators

Quote:

Nice to know that we don't have to worry about Kentucky this year, with Tubby gone.

Tubby is a good coach but I don't think you would have had to worry about UK this year even if he had stayed. The talent he left with the program is pretty ugly. The best player so far this year, by far, is a freshman and the best shooter (Meeks) and distributor (Jaspers) have missed the season with injuries. It is ugly.

Quote:

Quote:

Impossible! That would be in direct conflict with the obvious UNC loyalty here that makes posters biased towards Marvin.

The above post by Sheed is sarcastic. I thought i should point it out because it is easy to get confused here.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Impossible! That would be in direct conflict with the obvious UNC loyalty here that makes posters biased towards Marvin.

The above post by Sheed is sarcastic. I thought i should point it out because it is easy to get confused here.

We've got a 4th vote as a "UNC Fan", but so far still only 3 posters who have responded in a way that might suggest they would vote "yes"

Me, Atlas (casual fan) and Diesel (anti-dook).

Who else voted yes? Speak up and be counted.

Northcyde - TWO Big Orange fans on board.

Don't follow the men's team too closely in BB, just

in football.

Now, the gals who wear the Orange, have the best coach

around, I believe, and besides, there's Shelden's future

bride, Candice Parker, who is a really great player

and great looking too!!

GOOD OLD ROCKYTOP!! GO BIG ORANGE!! U.T.

thumb3d.gif

Tech fan all the way baby...were are my three amigos when we need them?

I respect NC and Duke, but in no way do I ever root for them! Being a tech fan, I pretty much hope everyone else in the ACC loses every game. Not mathematically possible I know; but I still hope...