• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Whew!!!!

TheDude

I thought we had it, then we lost it, then we had it, then we lost it, then thank the basketball stars, we got it.

Refs blow, AJ shows, Marvin grows, and JJ flows

Smoove no swats, Shaq gets hot, we fouls alot, and (unfortunately) injury Zo's got.

Woody high-fivin', Wade fouled drivin', Hawks crowd livens', and Riley-refs jivin'

Magic in the spot, Ricky misses shot, ZaZa plays alot, and hard players fought.

It's a good sign when the Hawks biggest games/wins changes every other day. Side props to ZaZa for being able to man up on Shaq to a certain degree. When by gods, are we going to get these injured players back? It hurt to see Josh's block party end but here's to starting another one. I can't wait to see Law get healthy and more playing time. He keeps showing he can drive the ball on anyone. Joe and Marvin carrying the offensive load as it should be. I love this team. But this game gave me at least one gray hair.

Quote:

I thought we had it, then we lost it, then we had it, then we lost it, then thank the basketball stars, we got it.

Refs blow, AJ shows, Marvin grows, and JJ flows

Smoove no swats, Shaq gets hot, we fouls alot, and (unfortunately) injury Zo's got.

Woody high-fivin', Wade fouled drivin', Hawks crowd livens', and Riley-refs jivin'

Magic in the spot, Ricky misses shot, ZaZa plays alot, and hard players fought.

It's a good sign when the Hawks biggest games/wins changes every other day. Side props to ZaZa for being able to man up on Shaq to a certain degree. When by gods, are we going to get these injured players back? It hurt to see Josh's block party end but here's to starting another one. I can't wait to see Law get healthy and more playing time. He keeps showing he can drive the ball on anyone. Joe and Marvin carrying the offensive load as it should be. I love this team. But this game gave me at least one gray hair.

This was a very impressive win. Had to fight injured players, the refs, fouls and just about everything else.

It's crazy, an unprovoked positive comment.

I remember a close game w/ Miami a couple years ago where Zaza was getting foul calls down the stretch for Shaq elbowing him in the face. At the time I thought we have to get good enough to beat them even with tons of calls going their way. Tonight we did just that.

Quote:

It's crazy, an unprovoked positive comment.

I remember a close game w/ Miami a couple years ago where Zaza was getting foul calls down the stretch for Shaq elbowing him in the face. At the time I thought we have to get good enough to beat them even with tons of calls going their way. Tonight we did just that.

Well, you just knew Miami's time was up. I think Pat Riley is totally out of touch and should just retire.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The refs were awful... That play at the end of the game where Wade got that lucky shot to go and the foul was terrible. The thing was that everytime Miami got a lead late I figured they would quit and lose the game. But they kept fighting back.

I think that I am going to Break down and admit that I was wrong about AJ! At least on offense. He, JJ, and Marvin would not let the Hawks lose. I guess the cry for Andre Miller will die down at least for the moment! Anyway, Good to see support for the team is growing!

I would personally like to thank Ricky Davis for being a selfish idiot and taking the worst shot ever in close game history. Also, I LOVE the 2007-08 Hawks. We stick with it and get after it. Great effort tonight!