• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Gordan Giricek.

mrhonline

Quote:

If we could get him for next to nothing, I'd have no problem with it.

I agree but we have to lose someone off the bench to make room for him. Who is totally expendable? Then, would the trade workout cap wise?

• Premium Member

Quote:

I like Lue; if for nothing else he does look to shoot. Sometimes that is exactly what we need.

That's exactly what Giricek would do, but he'd do it in a way that reduces JJ's minutes from 48/game to 40/game. Jazz fans' claim he's not THAT bad a man defender either. Basically, Sloan won't play him.

Quote:

Quote:

I like Lue; if for nothing else he does look to shoot. Sometimes that is exactly what we need.

That's exactly what Giricek would do, but he'd do it in a way that reduces JJ's minutes from 48/game to 40/game. Jazz fans' claim he's not THAT bad a man defender either. Basically, Sloan won't play him.

I would like to get him. We need another shooter in the worse way; especially one that could rest JJ and is taller than Salim or Lue.

• Premium Member

Alright, from what I can gather, Price is a relatively raw (went to a small college and has little NBA experience) guard who has an inconsistent shot and minimal true PG skills. However, he has nice form on his shot, plays hard, is quick, and brings a lot of athleticism.

I definitely think you could use Price for a few minutes to guard those quicker PG's that always abuse the Hawks like Tony Parker. He sounds like a BK-type guard.

AJ/Acie/Price

JJ/Giricek

Marvin/Childress

Smith/Shelden

Horford/Zaza/Wright

IR: Claxton, Jones, West

Deron/Hart/Salim

Brewer/Miles

Kirilenko/Harpring

Boozer/Millsap

Okur/Collins/Fesenko

IR: Lue, Almond

Quote:

Quote:

LOL . . that was messed up what Sloan did to Gordon tonight. I would've loved to be in that huddle and heard what was exactly said. Jerry was like "GTFOH . . go on. GIT !!!"

LOL at what happened to GG. Anyway alot of you think LUE is expendable, I only agree if he stays hurt. If he gets 100% healthy which is an "if", he is a GREAT 3 point shooter. I just wish our coaches would see that he is not an offense leader. He should get minutes but only in sets where he is the spot up 3ball shooter to spread the d for Joe and company.