• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Preview screenshots of the 2008 Hawksquawk

Admin

• Moderators

Wow! That looks fantastic. A round of applause for that hard work.

As a comment, I like the focus on keeping up the speed of the boards. That was a major reason I started posting here rather than on RealGM where the delays were excessive at the time I joined the Squawk.

Thank you! One of the things that I have tried to do is use as few graphics as possible, using as much CSS as possible, as little HTML markup as possible, and as much vector Flash as possible.

I also decreased the number of "instant graemlins" that are displayed on the posting page since they slow down the posting page load quite a bit. Once we go live with the new site if anyone sees a graemlin that they simply must have then we can add it back.

Guys I am really excited about the future of the squawk and between our great posters here and the team that runs the squawk we are going to be best (if we aren't already lol) among fan forums!

• Moderators

Quote:

Thank you! One of the things that I have tried to do is use as few graphics as possible, using as much CSS as possible, as little HTML markup as possible, and as much vector Flash as possible.

[should I nod along and pretend I know what that means?]

Ummm...right, that sounds like the right way to go.

wink.gif

Those look great and they definitely capture the state of the board with the pictures! I guess I am just a minority that still likes Za and think he should be on pictures...

Thanks Dolfan for putting so much time into this, the site is going to look awesome once you finish up.

Thank you and actually I agree with you about Zaza. I made that header a month or so ago and I always planned on adding Zaza to it (didn't have a picture of him in the new uniform while playing at the time) and I also plan on adding AJ considering the impact he has had on our team.

• 2 weeks later...