gsuteke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

your best player is going to take the most shots. his selection has been off today. he isn't taking it to the hole like he did against miami and the others lately. could be butler though, he is a pretty good defender.

Pass the G_d D_mn ball Joe!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Nice first half's by Marvin and Smoove. Joe took way too many shots he's only 4-12. Marvin already has 12 points. I am loving the way this young man is playing right now. Smoove has 11 rebounds which is pretty good. We just need Aj, Joe and Al to step up..

Al? What has Al done wrong tonight?

He didn't do anything wrong, Just want them to get him the ball more.. They didn't go to him much

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

huge 3 by Smoove, damn Marvin fouled out. He had one hell of a game though

Joe played like an all star in the 4th quarter!

Hell yeah, how many points he had in the 4th?

Last year he would miss those key free throws. This year he is money!

Quote:

Quote:

It's hilarious to see you bytch and complain about JJ shooting the ball poorly for a half and telling him to pass ( even though he had 16 points and 5 assists at halftime ) . . . then ride his sack when he scores 13 or 14 points in the 4th.

JJ can't even go through an 8 minute cold stretch, without you complaining. like another poster said . . . your best player is supposed to take the most shots. You act like JJ isn't our best player.

I thought I was going to get sick to my stomach.

Damn..... well if Woody can't control him and he can hit 35% of them hell.......... why not?

Good win tonight.

Marvin

Joe

Josh Smith

ANTHONY JOHNSON

Chillz

Horford

sorry if I left anyone off but those are the guys that come to mind.

14-12........ let's keep a good thing going!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's hilarious to see you bytch and complain about JJ shooting the ball poorly for a half and telling him to pass ( even though he had 16 points and 5 assists at halftime ) . . . then ride his sack when he scores 13 or 14 points in the 4th.

JJ can't even go through an 8 minute cold stretch, without you complaining. like another poster said . . . your best player is supposed to take the most shots. You act like JJ isn't our best player.

I saw what I think is missing sometimes in Joe's game. he wasn't settling for Jumpers. he was backing his man down in the post alot. he was taking shots in the lane.

I get upset when I see our "Superstar" hanging out 15 feet+ and settling for shots.

Now when he plays like he did tonight (shooting % aside early on) he damn sure looks like a "max guy."

Good win. All I will b!tch about is Patrashulia.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dude, he was forcing up shots in the first half!!!!! And plus Marvin could miss and didn't see the ball but 7 or 8 times in the 1st half. I have a problem with that!

Quote:

Quote:

Good win tonight.

Marvin

Joe

Josh Smith

ANTHONY JOHNSON

Chillz

Horford

sorry if I left anyone off but those are the guys that come to mind.

DNP for Shelden tonight? I don't remember seeing him.

the Atlanta Hawks as an organization are f**king disfunctional. I'll start a seperate thread to cover that topic.

Quote:

Dude, he was forcing up shots in the first half!!!!! And plus Marvin could miss and didn't see the ball but 7 or 8 times in the 1st half. I have a problem with that!

What star player doesn't force up shots? The shots he missed, he can make on occasion. All of his misses in the 1st half weren't forced shots. He had some good looks at the basket that he missed too.

This is constant with you though. You act like he's JJ Redick or somebody, and is only supposed to shoot when completely open. The fact that he had 5 dimes in the first half, proves that he was passing the ball.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

What star player doesn't force up shots? The shots he missed, he can make on occasion. All of his misses in the 1st half weren't forced shots. He had some good looks at the basket that he missed too.

This is constant with you though. You act like he's JJ Redick or somebody, and is only supposed to shoot when completely open. The fact that he had 5 dimes in the first half, proves that he was passing the ball.

Lets put it this way, Do you think that Marvin deserves more than 6 or 7 shots in the 1st half or 12 for the game?