• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Good News For 2008!!!

Wurider05

Quote:

That Hawk-hating, arrogant, snobby, never-played-a-sport-in my life Matt Chernoff will be off the air on 790. Matter of fact I think that he is already gone. I really hated that bastard!!!

Great call!!!

So glad that ignorant child is gone.

Funny thing is, the fraud is going to try to pretend he is such a professional at his new gig. It doesn't matter though, because, at the end of the day, you are who you are.

Well obviously, if you are looking for "amteur expertise" on tha Atlanta Hawks you come to HawkSquawk. None of the local radio shows follow the Hawks that closely. Just my guess, but I would imagine radio jocks who have to do a Hawks segment the next day probably review H/S posts just to catch up.

That may be a little unfair...a couple of them may even post occasionally. But the majority still look at the Hawks as the laughingstocks...or don't care.

I think Brandon Adams and Jeff Woolverton (the weekend guys) are getting a show during the middle of the day now. I like them a lot actually. They probably talk the most sports and get into more interesting sports conversation than most of the other shows. I think they are pretty good at talking about the Hawks too, so I'm happy about that.