• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Scott Skiles fired!!!

pimp

My thoughts exactly Boss. The past bad starts of the Bulls that they've overcome, couldn't save his job this year. It's amazing what expecations can do to a job. Woody would be a great contestant on Survivor.

Skiles had to have cussed the owner out, to bring this about. To fire Skiles now, on CHRISTMAS EVE, indicates that something dramatic had to have happened. But to just fire him for the bad start, especially when you play in the East, is unbelievable. Maybe this is a result on not giving up Deng and Gordon, to get Kobe. Scott had a lot to do with that decision not to pull the trigger.

Forget Woody, how about Isaiah lasting longer than Scott?

The Bulls want to win. I think it is the wrong move, though. They've given Skiles nothing in the way of a post presence and expect them to hit the ground running? And they've got Ben Gordon. C'mon! How could you have a consistent offense?

That Dolan guy in NY is one first class tool. From what I've seen and heard, he knows nothing about basketball. That's why he thinks Isiah is God-like. Also, he probably doesn't have any basketball people that he listens to, so he probably doesn't know anybody to replace him with.

I just don't understand the infatuation with Luol Deng. I would have done Deng/Gordon/Wallace for Kobe YESTERDAY. Think about they money they are SAVING from not giving Deng/Gordon extensions and getting out of Big Ben's contract. The 3 of them combined will be making about $35M next season with their extensions. Kobe only makes, what, $20M?

Hinrich / Kobe / Nocioni / Tyrus / Noah

Bench: Duhon/Thabo/PJ

PLUS money to make a move for a post player in the offseason.

Quote:

I just don't understand the infatuation with Luol Deng. I would have done Deng/Gordon/Wallace for Kobe YESTERDAY.

So would Paxson - too bad Kobe made it known that he would not accept a trade that removed Deng or Wallace from the Bulls.

Paxson tried, and Kobe vetoed it.

As for the infatuation with Deng - I think seeing what he did to Posey and the Heat in last seasons playoffs (26 & 9) at 21 years old is a big part of the man-love.

He's putting up 20 & 7 in Dec, and I'd expect that those will be his numbers at the end of the year.

Quote:

There's an interesting theory getting floated by Bulls fans that this happened as the precursor to a big trade. It does seem that Skiles isn't exactly loved by Bulls players.

Big trade? Who ar they gonna trade for? Eddy Curry? Isaiah would be like . . "I'll give you Curry for Deng and Nocioni"

Bulls are screwed this year.

Quote:

Quote:

There's an interesting theory getting floated by Bulls fans that this happened as the precursor to a big trade. It does seem that Skiles isn't exactly loved by Bulls players.

Big trade? Who ar they gonna trade for? Eddy Curry? Isaiah would be like . . "I'll give you Curry for Deng and Nocioni"

Bulls are screwed this year.

Tank 4 Rose

Seriously though, I don't care what our record ends up being so long as we play Thomas & Noah 25 mpg.

As for Curry - I think NY is ready to dump him for a ham sandwich. Curry is putting up 11.4 & 4.5 in December...

Quote:

Quote:

Ben Gordon is the worse chucker in the NBA.

As long as Jamal Crawford is still playing - he holds that title.

Don't forget Ricky Davis too.

They are all trying to take that title from JR Rider.

What else do they all have in common ?

None have ever been a starter on a playoff team.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ben Gordon is the worse chucker in the NBA.

As long as Jamal Crawford is still playing - he holds that title.

Don't forget Ricky Davis too.

They are all trying to take that title from JR Rider.

What else do they all have in common ?

None have ever been a starter on a playoff team.

Lol.. JR Rider trophy...

Crawford has the longest active "never been on a playoff team" streak going. 8 straight years of sub .500 seasons for Crawford, and it isn't going to turn around this year.