• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 27: Atlanta VS Indiana Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice Woody with about 30 seconds left in the qtr? A familiar scene; Woody with his chin propped on his hand, looking defeated. Not good. I knew he had been too good to be true lately. If we lose this game, I put it squarely on Woody. How can he expect effort if he doesn't show any himself?

Quote:

Horford's going to be a good offensive player in time. He has a lot of moves and that jumper is money.

I see a playr very similar to Barkley with the way he bangs out there. He can handle the ball pretty well, too. He gets that offensive game down and look out!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love the Dunleavy bit. Nice job!

Thanks boss

I'm sitting here in my office looking up hotel info in New Orleans for New Years with two sales reps.

My wife walks in with lunch and ruins the fun fryingpan.gif

your going to New Orleans, I live in New Orleans! Have fun on Bourbon LOL, and make sure to check out some of the resturants.

no. it ain't happening.

hey good for you though. if you don't mind shoot me a PM letting me know how the city has come along.

Zaza's not playing well since coming back from injury, but he needs a chance to adjust to his new role coming off the bench. If we want to get past the first round, I think Zaza's gonna have to be a valuable role player for us.

He had some great games last year, and it wouldn't make since to trade him while he's not playing well and get less back than his true value.