• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dallas lost again tonight

Blunt91

Will they take they frustration out on the Hawks or will the Mavs continue to slide down the ladder. There shots just were not falling at all. Devin Harri's speed scares me. He is close to being as quick as Barbosa in a full court sprint.

I think we will probably see all 3PG's AJ,Law & Lue play saturday.

They just showed a stat about JT. In the past 2 games, he's not even averaging 6 ppg and is shooting 13% FG.

Dallas might be ripe for the taking on Saturday. Smoove constantly attacked Dirk in the opener and made him play on both ends of the floor. Hawks just need to keep it within striking distance by halftime, then see what happens.

As I said, we must attack the glass in order to beat Dallas. We did it last time, Cleveland did it last night. They had a 16-6 advantage on the offensive glass, 56-45 overall.

We have the length to bother shooters and hold teams to a low % from outside. We just have to help and stay in front of their quick PGs. Barea hasn't played in a couple of weeks, but we'll see if Avery dusts him off, given his success against us last time. Harris and JT, we already know about.

Quote:

Quote:

we know for sure that Smoov has no prob. taking Dirk.

Remember his Rookie year when he had 10 blocks (Multiple on Dirk) with no fouls v. Dallas?!?

it was amazing!

105-95 in favor of Dallas. The Hawks are due for a letdown game and Dallas will rebound from a couple of rough games.

That may be true but this is yet another test to see how much they have grown. Given that we beat them here, they will be loaded for bear to get us. But we are playing with a lot of confidence.

I am expecting a loss at Dallas. We have at Cleveland and at Indy after that, followed by a nice home stand. I am hoping we can come out of these three road games with 2 wins. Would be nice to come home with 2 more wins. The 5 home games are all winnable games. Best case scenario: 6-2. Worst case: 4-4.

Quote:

I am expecting a loss at Dallas. We have at Cleveland and at Indy after that, followed by a nice home stand. I am hoping we can come out of these three road games with 2 wins. Would be nice to come home with 2 more wins. The 5 home games are all winnable games. Best case scenario: 6-2. Worst case: 4-4.

6 - 2 will put us at 21 - 14. That could easily have us either tied or leading the Southeast. If JJ doesn't have a sub-40% shooting game, we'll at least be there at the end of both the Cleveland and Dallas game.

I think Barkley is the one that always says that role players play better at home, than on the road. JJ may have to put up superstar numbers like he did in the Indy game, to pull both of those games out. And we may need either Smoove or Marvin to elevate their games as well. The one thing that we must do, is rebound. Can't afford to give up a ton of offensive rebounds when you're on the road.

I'd be shocked to see the entire team play solid ball in Dallas and Cleveland. If they do, this team may be A LOT better than we all realize.