• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is anyone else afraid that Tyronn Lue will hurt..

pimp

Guest JoshB914

Lue is a nice piece if he is in the right role. Since AJ and IV have established themselves as our main PG's we can use him when we need a shooting threat. The reason he looked so bad is our PG situation was such a mess that we were asking him to do things that he couldn't. Now that he is 100% and more comfortable with his role I think he will do some nice things for us.

I would guess he can also do pretty well in what I expected to be Salim's role. Maybe we could get something out of Salim around the trade deadline. I'm not a huge Salim hater but if we aren't going to use him maybe we can get a pick or something. I wonder if any WC teams would be interested in Salim/Solo for something?

My prediction is that we lose to Dallas by 1pt, and the last possession of the game is a horribly bricked shot by Lue after dribbling for 23.9 seconds.

Quote:

Quote:

My prediction is that we lose to Dallas by 1pt, and the last possession of the game is a horribly bricked shot by Lue after dribbling for 23.9 seconds.

But Doc...Smitty calls him "the Closer" eheheh.gif

He must be predicting a blown save for "the closer".

Quote:

I would guess he can also do pretty well in what I expected to be Salim's role. Maybe we could get something out of Salim around the trade deadline. I'm not a huge Salim hater but if we aren't going to use him maybe we can get a pick or something. I wonder if any WC teams would be interested in Salim/Solo for something?

Solo alone will produce a pick... I wouldn't waste Solo just b/c you want to get rid of Salim.