gsuteke

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

yea blame it on the schedule....

There can't be a team in the league who has caught teams at worst times than the Hawks.

The last two teams to win a game at home?

We faced them both while they were winless.

Catching the Mavs after that Cleveland game is incredibly unlucky. They were clearly going to come out guns blazing.

The league tried to bury us with the schedule we've had so far.

We've weathered it for the most part, but it gets worse next month with 11 out of 15 games vs playoff contenders

You act like the league has a copy of the schedule with the results like David Stern is psychic and knew the Cavs would lose that game so he goes "hey let's put em against the hawks!". I'm sure it is unfair to some degree but I mean come on,,,Hawks have won five in a row and Dallas is a good team and we caught them at a bad time. Did you consider the Hawks won five in a row and were due to lose???

Quote:

You act like the league has a copy of the schedule with the results like David Stern is psychic and knew the Cavs would lose that game so he goes "hey let's put em against the hawks!". I'm sure it is unfair to some degree but I mean come on,,,Hawks have won five in a row and Dallas is a good team and we caught them at a bad time. Did you consider the Hawks won five in a row and were due to lose???

There will be no logic and reason while Im venting

Quote:

ZAZA REALLY IS HORRIBLE.

HIS DAY HAS COME AND GONE.

There has never been a player I cringe at when he tries something as simple as making a LAYUP.

Zaza puts the ball up weaker than any player I've ever seen.

He's a turnover machine and he never passes the ball once he makes his move in the post.

His act is really tired.

Well, really it should probably be around a 5-10 point game if the refs made the correct calls, not the calls that the League ordered them to make. I can remember at least 3-4 offensive travels/fouls on the Mavs too that werent called... Such as the obvious over the back on Dampier on Chillz, then the jump step-that is supposed to be a travel now a days-on Josh Howard.

Oh well, I just hope we play hard the rest of the game. Let Acie start out the half in the game this 2nd half and Woody will really have proved to me he is learning...I doubt it happens though.