• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 28: Atlanta VS Dallas Game Thread

gsuteke

I am frustrated with Woody. There really is not much we can do if Dallas is gonna make 3s like that. But Dampier is looking like King Kong out there and he is a certified scrub. Woody seems to have forgotten how valuable Lorenzen Wright has been when we just needed to match up against a big body.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This year, the Hawks have had a knack for coming out strong after halftime, in the games they've been down in. The defensive intensity usually goes way up.

LOL . the opposite tends to happen when we're up.

Great defense + someone coming out hot, will get us back in the game.

If not, sit JJ the entire 4th quarter and fight another day.

Quote:

Ah, so Dirk gets the calls when he isnt touched, but our guys dont when we are hacked???? Gotcha!

I'm surprised Smoove didn't get a tech when he complained after he got hacked. In an evenly called game, we'd be down by 8. Instead, we're down by 18. Oh well.

If it's a blowout in the 4th, I want an extended look at Acie at the point.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We haven't played so bad, it's just they haven't made many mistakes. Their three point shooting is lights out.

That's how I feel. I'm not liking the result but haven't seen anything to change my perception of this team.

We got outrebounded 26-12.

We're down 20, it's gonna show up in the box score. I don't think it's time to start tanking because we split the season series with the Mavs, and I don't think the attitude going forward to next game should be any more negative than it was coming into this one.

The rest of this game could be ugly, we are playing frustrated.