• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 28: Atlanta VS Dallas Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting you on ignore, too. First of all, your free vick picture is juvenile and misguided. Secondly, this is a basketball message board. Your sig has no relevance to this site. Therefore, if you are going to be selfish, the privilege should be taken away from you. You need to check your attitude. Bumpy made a friendly request. You should respect this site more than a convicted dog killer who buried a franchise.

Quote:

I'm putting you on ignore, too. First of all, your free vick picture is juvenile and misguided. Secondly, this is a basketball message board. Your sig has no relevance to this site. Therefore, if you are going to be selfish, the privilege should be taken away from you. You need to check your attitude. Bumpy made a friendly request. You should respect this site more than a convicted dog killer who buried a franchise.

lol. Amen brotha!

Quote:

While I don't agree with what Vick did, there are far worse criminals on the streets. OH.....basketball. Sorry.