• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou's blog

exodus

Quote:

As well as Anthony Johnson has played recently, and he’s been off the charts most nights, Law remains the future at the point guard position. If you watched any of the Dallas game Saturday you saw what this guy brings to the table. He has the speed, tenacity, court awareness and swagger this team will need in the future (be it February, March and April or beyond).

click

Quote:

But the real questions is will his shooting and court vision improve?

His shooting was the question i had before the season. That is still unanswered but i was watching him closely in warmups and his shot has more rotation than i thought and he was making jumpers routinely.

His court vision will never be at Pauls level but it is actually pretty good. Plus he has good speed, handles the ball well and is a smart player. I think all he needs is time to be effective.

Quote:

Quote:

so, what happened with the spears sisters? seriously i am curious? i mean i know britney is a screw head but i didnt even know she had a sis.

and, i cant believe sekou wants to let t-lue back in the lineup.

Spears sister got knocked up at 16.

And I wish it was mine.

Law is going to be very good. He has great speed and gets to the rack with ease. Once he can finish consistently and hit open jumpers, he is going to push this team to another level.

• Premium Member

I love his speed and the fact that he is already comfortable driving. I would like to see him catching men on the break and making more plays. I think that will improve as we go.

I think he's going to be better than Devin Harris... he just needs experience.

from his blog

Quote:

Aside from that troublesome problem the Hawks get from other team’s legit bigs (Dampier is the kind of dude I was talking about weeks ago when I wrote that the Hawks still needed some help inside to take the heat off of Horford and Josh Smith). But they’ve won the 15 games already in spite of their deficiencies.

• Premium Member

I love the fact that when he busted his mouth, he didn't run off the court like a little girl.

The only thing that would have been better is if he would have played with the blood trickling into his teeth to show the refs how badly they missed calls!!

I think that and Smoove getting Hasan Chopped by the league MVP and there not being a call made... really showed the ridiculousness of the reffing in that game!