• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Top 10 Hot topics on Hawksquawk in 2007...

Diesel

• Premium Member

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I disagree.

I'm critical of Marvin. Some would say Negative. But overall, next to greymule, I'm prolly the most optimistic and positive poster that exists here.

Who has stuck up for Smoove, Chillz, Shelden, and AJ more than Me??

I think the truth of the matter is that on this board, Marvin is still the most Pampered Hawk. If anybody breathes a critical word about Marvin they are automatically villified. That's where you're trying to go Drreality. Villify Diesel as a non-Hawk fan because he's Critical of Marvin?

Please. You and the rest of those with agendas need to look at the reality.

While Exodus is telling us how bad Horford, Chillz, and the rest of the team is...

While most are loyal to one player are another...

Along with Grey Mule and a few Others, I believe that I stand as one of the REAL Hawks Fans left on this or any board.

His Marvin crap is so damn old. Every day he pullutes Hawksquawk with a different Marvin thread and he always plays it from a different angle. He may even start a Smoove or Hoford thread but then work it into an anti-Marvin deal. He thinks he's being subtle.

His entire existence here is built completely around anti-Marvin and he somehow thinks he's fooling people.

Quote:

Anybody want to flat out argue that CP3 isn't better than Marvin??????

I haven't seen anyone even attempt to make that argument.

Just because Marvin was the wrong pick is no reason to rain down hate on him the way Diesel has done since that draft. Marvin didn't pick himself.

It obviously pains him to see Marvin doing well now. Pretty strange for a "real" fan to root for a player to fail just so he can remind everyone that he said we shouldn't draft him.

Yeah, I see what DJ's saying. You know, Marvin could have said, naw, since the Hawks made a mistake taking me I'm going to quit and give my check back.

That happens all the time when the wrong pick is made, right? I bet Marvin pulled BK aside before the draft and said look BK, if you don't take me I'm gonna come to Atlanta and kick your ass. BK may have felt he had no choice.

Marvin needs to man up and take some of the blame for BK picking him.

Quote:

Doesn't mean I can't complain. He took the money to do a job.

Which he is doing. Just because he can't do as well as players who are better than him picked after him doesn't mean he isn't doing his job.

I guess Hakeem wasn't doing his job since he didn't do as much as Jordan.

If BK had made the right pick none of us would care how marvin is playing.

Let's see, most negative poster. Hmm? Could it be "out of contEX"?

Quote:

Are you effing serious? Is your life so pathetic that you now have to attack DJ? Seriously, the way you hyperbolize what you think someone else is thinking is just so incredibly lame.

Just so you know, I'm too tired to bicker, but I thought I had to chime in on how weak you are being with DJ.

Quote:

Quote:

Are you effing serious? Is your life so pathetic that you now have to attack DJ? Seriously, the way you hyperbolize what you think someone else is thinking is just so incredibly lame.

Just so you know, I'm too tired to bicker, but I thought I had to chime in on how weak you are being with DJ.

Since you are implying that i don't understand what DJ is saying maybe you could explain this comment to me..

Quote:

to look at the other side of the coin though (and I can't blame him)...he did take the money...didn't he?

It is a good thing you stopped making personal attacks "Is your life so pathetic" . I am proud of you though. You actually made it through an entire post without calling someone a d!ck.

And how exactly did i "attack" DJ? Is it because i disagreed with him? Or did i start calling him names like a 5 year old?

Quote:

Do you want me to pull your posts from the first two weeks of the season? Do you want me to pull last season's "Will we win 20 games" thread?

I didn't think so.

I predicted before the season that the Hawks would win 42 games. Was that pessimistic at all?