Game 29: Atlanta VS Cleveland Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Hey guys, Levenson's ticket offer is up over on the RealGm Hawks' board. $25 for lower-level tickets to the Wizards' game on the 11th. I won't be making it to this one...

...If someone with less laziness doesn't mind, it would probably be a good idea to create a new thread and link it. I would wait and see if he makes one on here first, though...

Quote:

Quote:

See! I'm not the only one who things it is a bit much?

Or your not the only one who needs to lighten the puck up

Easy Mike. DrReality doesn't seem like a trouble maker.

He just doesn't appreciate my finely developed sense of humor

tongue.gif

I make no trouble. Just a little dry humor. It wouldn't hurt if we all lightened up. Life is toooo short.

Quote:

That half shows why the Hawks are a legit team. The offense was a train wreck but thanks to defense and foul shots (two things that can be done well consistently) they have a 1 pt lead.

I agree. I love the way this team just grinds everything out when things don't go their way. It's the mental toughness of this team that impresses me the most this year.

Quote:

The honeymoon is over and back to the cellar the Hawks go. Can't even stop a 1 player team. Shame Shame

Oh come on...The Cavs were hitting shots they dont usually make! Gooden started 6-6, Hughes had a good game, etc...Just bad luck IMO! We got to come back this next game though.

See, Lebron is making everything...Even his FTs. Thats not normal

Quote:

Quote:

The honeymoon is over and back to the cellar the Hawks go. Can't even stop a 1 player team. Shame Shame

Oh come on...The Cavs were hitting shots they dont usually make! Gooden started 6-6, Hughes had a good game, etc...Just bad luck IMO! We got to come back this next game though.

See, Lebron is making everything...Even his FTs. Thats not normal

That's two losses in a row and 2 games in a row the Hawks haven't played well. This is how bad teams work. They'll have a good streak and turn around and follow it up with a losing streak.

I see Joe is now padding his stats after it's too late.