gsuteke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

That's two losses in a row and 2 games in a row the Hawks haven't played well. This is how bad teams work. They'll have a good streak and turn around and follow it up with a losing streak.

We have to come up with a name for lurker like this! Like clock work, he shows up during loses to say I told you so!

If that is the case, then we are in luck because the east if full of bad ass teams.

We played two good teams and should have lost. The next game is one we should win. That is how the NBA works.

I just wish we had a real coach, I feel like we are not getting all that is possible out of this team.

Hard to beat the Cavs when Lebron turns it on like that at the end. What can you do when he is hitting from the outside like that?

At the same time, you have to be concerned with all the teams that are a 2-3 games back. Is it a sign that we lose with Lue back in the lineup?

• Premium Member

Quote:

If that is the case, then we are in luck because the east if full of bad ass teams.

We played two good teams and should have lost. The next game is one we should win. That is how the NBA works.

I just wish we had a real coach, I feel like we are not getting all that is possible out of this team.

Guys we lost because Labron was hitting everything despite good defense! The hawks played well in this game. They moved the ball well on offense. Smith looked great! Horford looked great! When Daniel Gibson hits fall away shots with a bigger man draped all over him, what can you do?

Quote:

Quote:

Guys we lost because Labron was hitting everything despite good defense! The hawks played well in this game. They moved the ball well on offense. Smith looked great! Horford looked great! When Daniel Gibson hits fall away shots with a bigger man draped all over him, what can you do?

How do you play well shooting 40% and scoring a measly 94 points? The difference is Cleveland won because they have a superstar player and ATL has a 2nd tier SG as the best player. Six of those points come off 2 garbage 3's anyway.

• Premium Member

Quote:

How do you play well shooting 40% and scoring a measly 94 points? The difference is Cleveland won because they have a superstar player and ATL has a 2nd tier SG as the best player.

Off shooting nights occur and a big part of our bad shooting tonight was Zaza and Shelden Williams who combined for 0-8 from the field and 0-2 from the ft line!

Quote:

Quote:

How do you play well shooting 40% and scoring a measly 94 points? The difference is Cleveland won because they have a superstar player and ATL has a 2nd tier SG as the best player.

Off shooting nights occur and a big part of our bad shooting tonight was Zaza and Shelden Williams who combined for 0-8 from the field and 0-2 from the ft line!

Two reasons why Billy Knight should no longer have a job. Billy Knight is worse than Pete Babcock ever was.

• Premium Member

Quote:

If Cleveland was a good team they wouldn't have a losing record. Go look at Cleveland's roster for christsake. It's garbage. Who are the Hawks better than that actually makes them not a bad team?

Charlotte?

New Jersey?

New York?

Miami?

You think being better than these guys makes you a good team?

You think kinda weird! Its just one game! We lost to a team on fire from the outside on the road! Oh yeah, they have this guy named Labron!

Quote:

If Cleveland was a good team they wouldn't have a losing record.

If LeBron had been healthy all season they'd have a winning record.

We didn't play well tonight, but it's not the end of the world when you lose on the road to the 3rd best team in the west and the defending eastern conference champs.

We should have been able to win tonight, but we didn't shoot well and LeBron had an awesome 2nd half. [censored] happens. Doesn't mean we're a terrible team.

If we don't win the next two games, I might start to get a little uncomfortable. But right now there's no reason to give up on the season.

Quote:

Quote:

If Cleveland was a good team they wouldn't have a losing record.

If LeBron had been healthy all season they'd have a winning record.

We didn't play well tonight, but it's not the end of the world when you lose on the road to the 3rd best team in the west and the defending eastern conference champs.

We should have been able to win tonight, but we didn't shoot well and LeBron had an awesome 2nd half. [censored] happens. Doesn't mean we're a terrible team.

If we don't win the next two games, I might start to get a little uncomfortable. But right now there's no reason to give up on the season.

Teams win ball games. If the Cavs had a good team that wouldn't have sucked so bad in a conference that only has 2 really good teams. They should be able to play above .500 ball in the east without Lebron if they were a good team.

Quote:

Quote:

If Cleveland was a good team they wouldn't have a losing record. Go look at Cleveland's roster for christsake. It's garbage. Who are the Hawks better than that actually makes them not a bad team?

Charlotte?

New Jersey?

New York?

Miami?

You think being better than these guys makes you a good team?

You think kinda weird! Its just one game! We lost to a team on fire from the outside on the road! Oh yeah, they have this guy named Labron!

I'm simply asking. If they're not better than a mediocre Cavs team then how are they a good team? Sorry, Cleveland is NOT a good team.