• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 29: Atlanta VS Cleveland Game Thread

gsuteke

• Premium Member

Quote:

I'm simply asking. If they're not better than a mediocre Cavs team then how are they a good team? Sorry, Cleveland is NOT a good team.

Boston lost to the same D_mn team!!! Does that mean that Cleveland is better than Boston. Again you think kinda weird!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

I'm simply asking. If they're not better than a mediocre Cavs team then how are they a good team? Sorry, Cleveland is NOT a good team.

Boston lost to the same D_mn team!!! Does that mean that Cleveland is better than Boston. Again you think kinda weird!!!

Well, people are saying the Hawks shouldn't beat Cleveland. I'm sure Cleveland fans know they're not as good as Boston even though they beat them once.

I mean, if Atlanta isn't expected to beat these teams that are average/above average, how are the Hawks a good team?

What teams in the east do you consider the Hawks better than? Are they better than Washington? Remember, Washington doesn't have Gilbert. How are the Hawks better than?

Maybe I was tough on the guys for losing to Dallas. But they should beat Cleveland and must beat teams like them if they expect to stay in a playoff race.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Well, people are saying the Hawks shouldn't beat Cleveland. I'm sure Cleveland fans know they're not as good as Boston even though they beat them once.

I mean, if Atlanta isn't expected to beat these teams that are average/above average, how are the Hawks a good team?

What teams in the east do you consider the Hawks better than? Are they better than Washington? Remember, Washington doesn't have Gilbert. How are the Hawks better than?

Maybe I was tough on the guys for losing to Dallas. But they should beat Cleveland and must beat teams like them if they expect to stay in a playoff race.

Its one game! let it go!

Quote:

The honeymoon is over and back to the cellar the Hawks go. Can't even stop a 1 player team. Shame Shame

Welcom back Hotlanta. The lukewarm, halfway supportive Hotlanta was kinda getting on my nerves.

This team is much more mentally tough than its fan base. I'm sure someone will start a "we must beat the Pacers" thread before Friday. Losing 2 in a row, especially on the road, doesn't phase this team one bit. They've been getting those games back all year.

BTW, The entire SE division plus Indiana lost tonigt.

We're dropped all the way to 5th in the east. Go crazy folks !!