• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Remember when Woodson hugged M. West?

HAWKS1986

After one of the Hawks victories, I believe against the Washington Wizards, Mario West had gone to the FT line and made two free throws to seal a victory and Coach Woodson gave him a big hug on the sideline. West had come in and played twenty plus minutes, played solid defense and didn't make any big mistakes.

Then Chillz come back, then Lue comes back, then Zaza gets more minutes..

Defensively, we aren't the same and the Cleveland game I would have liked to see a scrapping, aggressive Mario West helping to defend LeBron rather than Tyronn Lue..

West's presence has been somewhat of a good luck charm and has paraelled the brief string of success that got the Hawks three games over .500 at 15-12. Well now, the Hawks are 15-14.

Woodson need to find a way to get West back in the lineup and if that means TRADE LUE, CHILLZ..then so be it..

I remember that, and I bet most of my fellow Squawkers will too. It was a very touching moment and a stark contrast to the usual same expression he always has permanently plastered on Woodson's face.

I would like to see West get more minutes too. However, Woodson has NEVER been great at managing his players well. The game against Cleveland further cemented this.

Wow. So now we're gettng rid of Chill, just to make more time for Mario?

Damn . . Chill has been traded for Anthony Parker and now to make room for Mario. LOL, some of you must Really hate Chill. What has he done to deserve all this hate?

Chill is going to start singing that rap song to all of his naysayers, that I heard on New Year's Eve when I was in ATL. He'll change up the lyrcs sligtly

You know you going down for the count/

Looking at the ground/

You look like a hater/

I think you're a hater/

Haters everywhere I go/

Haters everywhere I go/

Haters everywhere I go . . where I go/

There they go

Hawks are 4-0 when West plays 10+ minutes. And in the Dallas game he was only in there for like one play and on that play he made Howard look as silly as he has ever looked dribbling the ball. Give the kid a chance at least until it becomes a problem. Especially in the games like last night when we have a hard time getting anything going.

And I just noticed I was 10 days late from having an insane registration date.

Quote:

What has he done to deserve all this hate?

Shoot like a 9 year old girl? Seriously, this isn't about Childress. It's about Woodson being a total idiot that doesn't really understand what it takes to win. If you play Lue over Mario West, you don't deserve to have a job.

Quote:

Wow. So now we're gettng rid of Chill, just to make more time for Mario?

Damn . . Chill has been traded for Anthony Parker and now to make room for Mario. LOL, some of you must Really hate Chill. What has he done to deserve all this hate?

Chill is going to start singing that rap song to all of his naysayers, that I heard on New Year's Eve when I was in ATL. He'll change up the lyrcs sligtly

You know you going down for the count/

Looking at the ground/

You look like a hater/

I think you're a hater/

Haters everywhere I go/

Haters everywhere I go/

Haters everywhere I go . . where I go/

There they go

I don't hate Chillz, but he was a Top 6 pick four years ago and has proven to be a draft mistake.He is non-aggressive player who doesn't provide any type of consistent impact on this team. He is not deserving of a new contract and the minutes he has should be given to someone else. Additionally, he is injury prone.

Hopefully he and Lue and ZaZa can be traded away before the deadline..

Chillz may be 'hated' on because he is perennial underachiever who has already peaked as a player..

Quote:

Quote:

What has he done to deserve all this hate?

Shoot like a 9 year old girl? Seriously, this isn't about Childress. It's about Woodson being a total idiot that doesn't really understand what it takes to win. If you play Lue over Mario West, you don't deserve to have a job.

wow . . .

So a guy who has acutally won games for us, is now under an undrafted rookie who can play decent defense?

If that's the case, BK is truly a genius by bringing in Mario.

Lebron scored 31 points in the final 19 minutes of that game last night. The last time he did that, was against Detroit in the playoffs. I have that game on tape. Last night was a carbon copy of that game.

Tyronn Lue playing or Mario not playing, was not the reason why we lost.

Quote:

I don't hate Chillz, but he was a Top 6 pick four years ago and has proven to be a draft mistake.He is non-aggressive player who doesn't provide any type of consistent impact on this team. He is not deserving of a new contract and the minutes he has should be given to someone else. Additionally, he is injury prone.

Hopefully he and Lue and ZaZa can be traded away before the deadline..

Chillz may be 'hated' on because he is perennial underachiever who has already peaked as a player..

Non aggressive? Chill always takes the ball to the hole. He takes it there more than anyone on the team.

So that 13 points he scored last night in 25 minutes of play, was really like 4 points I guess? A Chill FG is is only worth 0.333 points.

But if Mario scores 2 points, and plays decent defense in the 12 minutes he's out on the floor, that's much more important?

Quote:

I don't hate Chillz, but he was a Top 6 pick four years ago and has proven to be a draft mistake.

He hasn't blown up, but he's not a bust either. Regardless, where he was drafted is irrelevant to how many minutes he should get.

Quote:

He is non-aggressive player who doesn't provide any type of consistent impact on this team.

We disagree on what kind of impact he has on the team, but saying he's a non-aggressive player is just wrong.

Quote:

He is not deserving of a new contract and the minutes he has should be given to someone else. Additionally, he is injury prone.

Additionally, he is injury prone? How does being injury prone add to a discussion of how many minutes he should get when he's healthy? It's irrelevant.