• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rethinking Lue....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I just had a dieselputer moment.

It's possible that Lue is being showcased for a trade. I mean, he does have an ending contract and maybe BK wants to get something good for this team by moving Lue.

Maybe that move to Memphis for Gasol is picking up some traction and Memphis wants to know how having Lue can help them.

Or maybe BK has a deal for Lue to go to a contender like San Antonio for a guy like Oberto and wanted to show that Lue can hit big shots. Or maybe Lue and Zaza to the Lakers for Kwame...so that we can get a big and create some space for resignings??

Quote:

Quote:

It's possible that Lue is being showcased for a trade.

I hope your right. I would much rather see Law in their 20 minutes a night over Lue. The reward of giving Law minutes to grow could be BIG.

Agreed. I would rather see Acie than Lue. Granted Lue can hit some big shots at times but he is a defensive liability all the time.

• Premium Member

Lue brings absolutely nothing useful for our present or our future. Law is the Future and can be the present.

It has to be that he's being Showcased to a team who needs BU help down the stretch... That's the only thing I can see.

Quote:

Lue brings absolutely nothing useful for our present or our future. Law is the Future and can be the present.

It has to be that he's being Showcased to a team who needs BU help down the stretch... That's the only thing I can see.

I hope you are right, but i fear you are wrong.