• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We didn't play Hawks ball last night!!

Wurider05

Ya, if we trade Lue and ZaZa we may win 2 or 3 extra games with "addition by subtraction."

ZaZa and Sheldon may both be stiffs but I really like what Smitty said last night. Paraphrasing as Sheldon is subbed in for ZaZa in 1st quarter- "We need some physical play. ZaZa gets shoved and is a flop while Sheldon is a shove back." Smitty is not staing anythig new but it just carries more weight when he says it.

Both guys are stiffs and will play better with consistent minutes but playing each 10 minutes per night is a detriment to them both. Give Shellhead 20 mpg and let him "shove some body back."

The thing that ticks most of us off the most about Woody is who he decides to play and when he plays them (substitution patterns).

Woody would do better if we thinned out the bench where Woody would not hurt the team by playing Lue and ZaZa. Lue & ZaZa were major cogs in our losing teams of the past. Lets move foward and leave those 2 behind with the losing.

• Premium Member

Zaza is a stiff, a DUMB stiff. You don't enter the game and take 6 shots, and shots on consecutive possessions when you aren't an offensive player at all. Most of them weren't even open shots, Zaza [censored] Pachulia is trying to CREATE his own shot! I honestly don't see how he could be that dumb. He single handedly brought our entire team's play down in the 1st quarter (or 2nd can't remember) with his dumb shooting. He has quickly become my most hated Hawk, and Zaza is now a bad contract.

I'd easily play Shelden over Zaza and not think twice about it. Shelden at least attempts to rebound and doesn't think he's Jordan.

Actually i think the Hawks offense was better than normal they were just missing their shots. The ball movement in the second half was actually pretty good at times.

Cleveland made a lot of tough, long jumpers near the end of the clock in the second half.