Indiana_Pacers_logo.png

@

Conseco.jpg

The Good Guys

matchups2othercopyns2.jpg

The Bad Guys

Jamaal.jpgdanny.jpgJermaine.jpgMike.jpgTroy.jpg

ESPN.com Hawks/Pacers Preview

The Indiana Pacers may have hit a low point on their most recent losing streak.

They'll try to avoid matching their longest slide of the season on Friday when they host the Atlanta Hawks, who are trying to salvage the finale of a three-game road trip.

The Pacers (15-18) have lost five straight, including Wednesday's 90-72 defeat at home to a last-place Memphis team that had dropped five in a row overall and had never won in Indianapolis. Indiana's five-game losing streak is its longest since dropping six straight Nov. 7-16.

The Hawks are coming off Wednesday's 98-94 loss in Cleveland. Johnson scored 24 points and Smith 20 for Atlanta, which had won a season-best five straight before dropping its last two on this trip.

In the first half, we did a great job of defending. In the second half, we were still defending well, but they came out and really made some tough shots, said swingman Marvin Williams, who had 16 points.

The Hawks were coming off a 9-4 December, their best record in the month since 1993-94. They had won five of seven on the road before their last two games.

Thinking of making the trip to Indy for this one? Start off by visiting the Welcome Center for a list of things to do!

numbnut.jpg

While there you can take a helicopter tour of the City

german97.jpg

Visit the Zoo

IMG_0631.jpg

Stop by the Indiana Museum of Modern History

American-Gothic-Print-C10090007.jpg

You can even have lunch with the Mayor!

marvin2.jpg

Be careful when driving around Indianapolis

p1000473.jpg

The rental cars are old but rest assured there are plenty of mechanics in the area

ShowLetter-donkeycheckingthecarLoL.jpg

By survey voted most popular place in Indianopolis by tourists

welcome-to-IND-sign.jpg

This just in........ Great news Hawks fans!

In response to last game's Poll the Atlanta Hawks have announced a Zaza Pachulia update

ra-85556-siberia-1047.jpg

That's Tito on the right. He's in charge of making Zaza's transition in Siberia a smooth one

siberia_1169_f.jpg

I think the Hawks just sent him to make sure Zaza doesn't find his way back personally....

Now if we could only figure out a way to get TLue out of a uniform and back into a suit

tyrone.jpg

Where IS that doghouse when you need it?

woody.jpg

I want to see some energy out of these Hawks tonight!

p1_smith.jpg

I want to see some aggression!

52464707.jpg

Basically.... I want to see them kick those corn farmer's asses!

56061136.jpg

MarvinWilliams8.jpg

Viva la Hawks!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to win this game...not quite a must win, but very important...we were going fine and now have stumbled...will the kids have the confidence and winning attitude to understand it was a glitch and not the norm? or will their psyches be hurt expecting themselves to lose again...

and just exactly how many hairs will i pull out this evening....i hope we blow them out.

Quote:

we need to win this game...not quite a must win, but very important...we were going fine and now have stumbled...will the kids have the confidence and winning attitude to understand it was a glitch and not the norm? or will their psyches be hurt expecting themselves to lose again...

and just exactly how many hairs will i pull out this evening....i hope we blow them out.

The Hawks need to beat teams like this if they are going to make the playoffs.

Indiana has lost 5 straight.

I can understand losing to Dallas and Lebron. Indiana is the type of team we should feast upon.

What was up with TLue? I didn't watch half of the game against Cleveland but the half I did watch TLue was killing the offensive flow.

Nice work as alwayse.

Here is to Horford and Smith out working Murphy and O'Neil..AGAIN !

Here it too AJ and Law having another good game vs. the Pacers. AJ b/c it is one of his many X-teams and the fact Tinsley is not too quick, and Law b/c his time has come.

Here is to ....if Lue gets minutes over Law I personally kick Woody's a**. viking.gif

Quote:

Nice work as alwayse.

Here is to Horford and Smith out working Murphy and O'Neil..AGAIN !

Here it too AJ and Law having another good game vs. the Pacers. AJ b/c it is one of his many X-teams and the fact Tinsley is not too quick, and Law b/c his time has come.

Here is to ....if Lue gets minutes over Law I personally kick Woody's a**.
viking.gif

How much did Acie play against Cleveland? It looked to me like Lue and AJ got the bulk of the minutes during the stretch that I watched.

Which reminds me.... the case for keeping Chillz.

• Premium Member

Quote:

LOL @ Woody receiving a negative approval rating, when we've won 12 of our last 19 games and are over .500 for the first time in 8 years. What an ungrateful fan base!

The fact that he keeps playing Zaza and Lue just pisses me off, I can't help it. The thing is he keeps putting them back in even after they screw up. He won't give Shelden a chance at all, and he won't give Salim a chance at all. I'd rather see those 2 over Zaza/Lue ANYDAY. Not to mention they will at least play better defense than Zaza/Lue. And Woodson's offense still sucks.

Quote:

Quote:

LOL @ Woody receiving a negative approval rating, when we've won 12 of our last 19 games and are over .500 for the first time in 8 years. What an ungrateful fan base!

The fact that he keeps playing Zaza and Lue just pisses me off, I can't help it. The thing is he keeps putting them back in even after they screw up. He won't give Shelden a chance at all, and he won't give Salim a chance at all. I'd rather see those 2 over Zaza/Lue ANYDAY. Not to mention they will at least play better defense than Zaza/Lue. And Woodson's offense still sucks.

Amen to that!

Quote:

Judging a coach on W/L alone is ridiculous. If you judge on W/L alone, Woody should have been gone after year 1.

Woody is a bad coach.

Quote:

When your major complaint is that a few underachievers aren't getting enough PT, that's nitpicking. LOL @ you can't help it. I understand. You kind of feel like Chris Rock in the movie "New Jack city" when he was trying to keep from smoking that crack.

You can give Woody a thumbs up for now. We won't be mad at you.

I'm committed to Mexican with the wife and kiddos after I leave here at 7. I won't be able to enjoy this one unfortunately.

You guys eat your corndogs, chicken wings, wear you lucky socks...... just do something to ensure the Hawks win this game!