• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 30: Atlanta VS Indiana Game Thread

gsuteke

• Premium Member

Quote:

When your major complaint is that a few underachievers aren't getting enough PT, that's nitpicking.

Vince Carter is an underachiever, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to play. The major problem is the he plays those players and they give us a lesser chance to win. It baffles me that he doesn't see their negative impact on the game.

Quote:

LOL @ you can't help it. I understand. You kind of feel like Chris Rock in the movie "New Jack city" when he was trying to keep from smoking that crack.

LMAO you've completely nailed it, it's just a reaction, can't help it. Even when Zaza or Lue do something good, I can't even get happy about it, it's just like "whew" lol.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is disgusting how we are playing...

makes me sick to my stomach...

if i were woody id be yelling my ass off telling these people to start f-in hustling and moving and caring...

theyre just standing around being pathetic...

im sick

im throwing up right now...

Granger ties career high and is 5-6 from three land - and there's 4 minutes left. Woody calls a .20 second T.O. to stop the run.

Seriously though - our perimeter D is terrible. If a team is hitting their threes we are in trouble.

Hold the Phone - - Acie just hit a 3!!! (our first one).

Quote:

Quote:

Don't miss Hawks live after the game....LOL.
faint.gif

LOL that is just wrong man.

JJ and Marvin were just invisible tonight and Indy was on fire. The Joshs were playing 2 on 5 offensively.

Well, JJ has been mailing it in about 80% of the time this season. it's becoming the norm instead of the exception.