• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THis is NOT a playoff team!

oiatlhawksfan

This is a playoff team if you think that we can go 41 and 41 to be a 6-8 seed in the East. This isn't a playoff team that can make it to the second rounnd. We play great at home and beat the non-playoff calibre teams we play on the road. We have enough talent alone to ride that pony to a .500 record.

The recipe to beat the Hawks is simple: Double JJ and let the rest of the Hawks beat you on D. Back down Horford and get him in foul trouble on O.

The way you counter that is just as simple but our coach doesn't seam to see it that way. Get the ball out of JJ's hands and run him off of picks like Rip Hamilton and play Josh Smith on the opposition's low post threat.

If you are Billy Knight - the better scenerio is to get a low post presence that can hit a jump shot when playing pick and roll with JJ and can guard the other team's big without getting Horford in foul trouble. That person could be Gasol - but doesn't have to be. That person could be Bargnani, Bogut, Brad Miller, Troy Murphey or even Michael Doleac.

Why would we make a move? We can just blame every loss on injuries (Speedy). What a joke.

If I was GM, I'd spend 14 hours every day calling every team, asking who's available. I wonder what ownership thinks about this team--that is, if they actually remember they are owners of this team.

3 highly winnable games against important conference rivals, and this team shows no heart at all, expect for Mario, Childress, Law, Smoove, and Horford.