• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

today's game thread (any suggestions?)

gsuteke

I was thinking pictures to donate but that's OK guys I think I got it.

I'm linking a song via YouTube to play at a certain point in the thread. If you don't open the link in a new window and listen to the audio as you read through the thread it won't be quite as good.

I'm not aiming for "funny" as much with this one as I am "romantic."

sometimes you gotta switch it up

grin.gif

Add a section on there that shows Lebron turning into the Hulk when you make him angry. Those two fine women in Toronto were taunting him when they played a few days ago. He was playing below par, but then explodes for 24 points in the 4th. Then he playfully blames one of women, saying "it's your fault".

Note to Hawksquawk: Don't give LeBron a reason to hang 45 on us tonight..

• Premium Member

Quote:

Add a section on there that shows Lebron turning into the Hulk when you make him angry. Those two fine women in Toronto were taunting him when they played a few days ago. He was playing below par, but then explodes for 24 points in the 4th. Then he playfully blames one of women, saying "it's your fault".

Note to Hawksquawk: Don't give LeBron a reason to hang 45 on us tonight..

It was an interesting story. The woman is Chris Bosh's girlfriend

mayes512.jpg

And she looks like she can yap it up!

That's not her, or it must be her at another game then. The main woman jawing wit LeBron that night, had on green and black. She wasn't in red, nor did she have her har in a pony tail.

Now that may indeed be Chris's girl in that pic, but I don't think she was the one LeBron was focusng on that night.