• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is Acie Law 'playing scared'?

HAWKS1986

Only thing that is really making me made is that this team would almost be a lock to make the playoffs if Acie steps up and takes the starting job.Anthony Johnson is playing well but is limited.Our center pushes the ball better than he does.Johnson also can't play well against every team only against teams with bigger slower guards.Acie can play against all kinds of guards and is a very good defender along with being very fast and quick.We need him BADLY.We would tear teams up with him breaking down defenses.but it doesn't look like he wants it bad enough now.He pump fakes every open 3 he gets and drives into nothing.Whenever he passes the ball when he brings it up he goes to the other side of the court and stands there the whole possession.He keeps flashing his abilities then disapointing me.I already know we won't need another PG and that Acie will be a top flight starter but that time isn't now I guess.Hey Deron Williams didn't start and emerge till he second year.He was behind a guy named Keith McLeod I think.