• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I have officialy given up on Pacman Jones.

PureGreatness

What took you so long ?

I hate seeing the body guard who is paralyzed thanks to him. He was working nights b/c his GF was pregnant and in school. Now he and his family are screwed.

He doesn't discrimante on punching woman. It doesn't matter if your a ho (hrmm....exotic dancer), or a lawyer. He will lay the smack down.

Woman beaters are at the bottom of the list. Right there with child abusers.

I am calling BS on this one. A female lawyer says she was sucker punched by Pacman at a strip club, I find that hard to believe. As an attorney myself, I know that any lawyer worth their bar number would have immediately filed a police report and got the names of potential witnesses. She also would have immediately gone to the doctor, to get a medical evidence. That 10 dollar hand written warrant she filed is sh*t that disgruntled girlfriends, and baby mommas file, not licensed attorneys.

Quote:

I am calling BS on this one. A female lawyer says she was sucker punched by Pacman at a strip club, I find that hard to believe. As an attorney myself, I know that any lawyer worth their bar number would have immediately filed a police report and got the names of potential witnesses. She also would have immediately gone to the doctor, to get a medical evidence. That 10 dollar hand written warrant she filed is sh*t that disgruntled girlfriends, and baby mommas file, not licensed attorneys.

Interesting you say that. While Pac definitely has a Napoleon complex, and has a problem concerning women, there's a reason why a charge filed against him has never stuck. The "sucker punch" may have been no more than a push to get her out of his face, and she took offense to that. That's not to defend his action of putting his hand on her, but the females that have brought charges against him in the past, has almost always exaggerated what actually went on.

I was at a nightclub in Murfreesboro, TN, in which he allegedly spit in the face of a woman. I saw the commotion, but didn't see who was involved until security got things somewhat calmed down. From what people have told me that saw the argument, if Pac did spit on her, it was no more than the spit that flies out of your mouth whn you're in an intense argument. It wasn't something he intentionally did, by their accounts.

But because he had been involved in a previous spitting incident, the girl he was arguing with, played that same "card". Pac makes the mistake of being high profile in the clubs. He loves the attention.

Pac becomes irate when the police starts questioning him. They then urge him to leave the club and go to his car. But he still kept talking while he was slowly moving. The police then get in his face and tell him to go home. He still keeps talking. He then gets arrested not for spitting on the woman, but for disorderly conduct, with the "assault" charge ( spitting ), added onto that.

I'm listening to Jim Rome right now, and he makes a good point. Why is he in ANOTHER strip club? Or another club of any type, for that matter? It's the place in which he's found himself in the most trouble in the past 3 years.

I don't think Pac is some hardcore criminal, but he is UNBELIEVABLY STUPID! He's going to get banned from the league, based off of his stupidty alone. Don't be surprised if Pac once again gets charged with nothing. But it might be enough for Goddell to keep him out the NFL for another year.

millions of people go to strip clubs all the time and do not get into one single incident. thousands of wealthy people go to them and never get into trouble....yet this moron seemingly cannot go to one WITHOUT getting in trouble...

pacman jones is such an idiot....or a coward one....go get anger treatment, go see a psychiatrist...do something other than get in fights and get in trouble..

if i had the money that bozo had, i sure has HELL wouldnt do these things.....one weekend i'd be whitewater rafting, the next month i'd be smoking a blunt on the great wall of china......

he needs to grow up and realize he's not a child.

Quote:

he needs to grow up and realize he's not a child.

HE doesn't need to do anything. WE need to stop paying any attention to people like this. Seriously, like he's the first DB to ever run a pick back! Please. If his name wasn't Pac-Man, we wouldn't be talking about him. Pretty silly, huh?