• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I am really hoping for us to acquire Dalembert

Admin

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

You're a 76er fan right?

I am a fan of the Sixers just like you are the president of the Marvin fan club.

Quote:

It must be because you suggesting that we trade Smoove for Dalembert... is CRAZY!!

Smoove for Dalembert is just as crazy as Marvin for Dalembert.

For anyone else that wants Dalembert, you won't get him for scrubs and expiring contracts, the cost will be significant.

Spoken like a true Sixers fan. "The Cost will be significant"... I suspect Lue, Lo, and Zaza is significant enough. Dally is just not worth the money and for a rebuilding team, spending money is the last thing that they want to do.

Remember, this offseason, their targets are: Iguodala, Louis Williams, and Elton Brand. Do you really think that they really want to keep Miller and Dally and possibly lose out on those three.

Moreover, if you think that they will sit on Dally and not take expiring contracts, what you're really saying is that they'll be content just resigning Lou and AI... Here's a hint... IF that were a winning combination, then they'd be winning now.

Dally will not fetch a Marvin or a Smoove or a Chillz for that matter. At the most, they get a Zaza or a Shelden.

Any chance Philly might be do this deal?

Samuel Dalembert and Louis Williams

for

Shelden Williams, Lorenzen Wright, Tyronne Lue, Salim Stoudamire

The only reason I'd see them doing it would be to free up the salary space to go after Brand as previously discussed. They'd get 3 expiring contracts and a big man

Atlanta would get a defensive big without giving up a core player and a speedy/hometown guy in Williams. Williams is a SG but could play on the floor with other players and is fast enough to guard opposing team's PG's.

AJ/Law

JJ/Williams/West

Marvin/Chillz

Smoove/Horford/Solo

Dally/ZaZa

We could put a killer unit out there with size (good defense too)

Law

JJ

Smoove

Horf

Daly

• Premium Member

Quote:

Any chance Philly might be do this deal?

Samuel Dalembert and Louis Williams

for

Shelden Williams, Lorenzen Wright, Tyronne Lue, Salim Stoudamire

The only reason I'd see them doing it would be to free up the salary space to go after Brand as previously discussed. They'd get 3 expiring contracts and a big man

Atlanta would get a defensive big without giving up a core player and a speedy/hometown guy in Williams. Williams is a SG but could play on the floor with other players and is fast enough to guard opposing team's PG's.

AJ/Law

JJ/Williams/West

Marvin/Chillz

Smoove/Horford/Solo

Dally/ZaZa

We could put a killer unit out there with size (good defense too)

Law

JJ

Smoove

Horf

Daly

No way in the Hell.

Louis Williams is the future in Philly. They say that they won't move Miller for expiring contracts, but wait and see.

I wouldn't think they'd do it, but do they really think he's the future? I had read they wanted to build a team around Miller and Iggy. They felt those two gave them their guards for the next few years (even though Miller is on the downside of his career)

Personally I'd love to get both Miller and Dalembert from Philly, but I don't like what it does to us long-term. That would only be a good move if the ownership would be willing to allow this team to go over the cap next season.

Shelden, Chillz, Lo, Lue, and Speedy for Miller/Daly works and would give Philly some serious cap space after this season

Miller/Law/AJ

JJ/Stoudamire

Marvin/West

Smoove/Horford/Solo

Daly/ZaZa

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Centers are WAY overpaid in this league, Dalembert included. whoever we get unless via the draft is going to cost us.

Dalembert might be overpaid, but that doesn't mean that he's not the guy for us. He add a rebounding, shot blocking presence to our team. Dalembert, Horf, Smoove in the frontcourt spells trouble for the league.

I've always liked Dalembert and have always thought he'd be great for this team, but with our disgrace of an ownership I don't see us resigning key players if we traded for him since he makes 60 million.

Quote:

Quote:

Here is what Philly fans think of moving Dalembert:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?topic=751282

w/o reading it they're probably asking for Horford or Smoove if you propose a deal from the Atlanta side. you can't have a reasonable trade discussion on RealGM.

some guy on there thinks he is worth:

Bynum

Gasol

Aldridge

Bosh

Chandler