• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 36: Atlanta at Toronto

bumpyphish1

• Premium Member

Quote:

Where's GSU Teke when you need him?

Their fans are going to rip Al a new one over the TJ Ford incident...Al needs to go over and speak to him pre-game. That might work wonders on the fans...probably not.

Anyhow, after losing to the Bucks, I would REALLY like to see us get out of here with a Win.

My only concern is Al playing tentatively. He needs to play balls to the walls...

Solo and Shelden must sheriff the lane too.

I don't make the thread and all of a sudden we have a Diesel sighting?

Thanks Bump.

I would have PO'd some people on this board if I had made this one.

I think the Hawks settled for too many jumpers last game and reverted back to "Woody Ball."

You don't get cold from 4 foot in.

Zaza has been upgraded to OUT INDEFINATELY

LOL

Atlanta Hawks

Player Pos. Date Details Status Injury

Speedy Claxton G 10/26/2007 is expected to miss the entire season Out sore left knee

Zaza Pachulia C 01/09/2008 is out indefinitely Out ingrown toenail

Salim Stoudamire G 12/20/2007 is out indefinitely Out sprained right ankle

Quote:

AJ got ejected? This is what the play by play on mobile ESPN says. WTF did he do, if he got ejected? LOL @ that if true.

OK Acie . . this is your moment of truth if he got tossed.

Yeah he and Calderon had apparently been talking smack. AJ was on offense and trying to make a cut and Calderon was in front of him bent over. AJ elbowed him to the head. It wasn't that hard but Calderon went down like he had been shot.

Quote:

Quote:

AJ got ejected? This is what the play by play on mobile ESPN says. WTF did he do, if he got ejected? LOL @ that if true.

OK Acie . . this is your moment of truth if he got tossed.

Yeah he and Calderon had apparently been talking smack. AJ was on offense and trying to make a cut and Calderon was in front of him bent over. AJ elbowed him to the head. It wasn't that hard but Calderon went down like he had been shot.

That definitely was a "Euro Soccer-like dive" Calderon took. I'm excited to see Acie take the reins in the second half though (assuming Woody doesn't get too freaked out and turn to the Closer - let's pray not). The more quality minutes Acie gets, the better imo.

Acie is still way too timid. I hate to say it but scared is almost what I would call it. Afraid to fail. That's what he is.

He had a layup on that TO early in the half but he decided to try to boris diaw it out to someone for three. Way too deferential and scared to fail right now. Let's go ACIE!