• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Holding serve @ home

TheNorthCydeRises

I believe the Warriors last year, were something like 30 - 11 at home and 9 - 32 on the road.

I think if we can get 14 - 16 road wins, and 25 home wins, we'll have no problem making the playoffs. When you don't play well on the road, you have to hold serve @ home.

I think the Hawks may beat Portland ( because I plan to be in the building . . 4 - 0 so far this year w/me @ Philips . . and because Portland themselves are very shaky at times on the road ) . . but only win 1 or 2 of the west coast road games. But after that road trip, we have a 4 - 5 game home stand.

If we falter on the road, we just need to make it up at home.

This is how .500 teams play.

At 18* - 19, everything is A-OK.

Quote:

I believe the Warriors last year, were something like 30 - 11 at home and 9 - 32 on the road.

I think if we can get 14 - 16 road wins, and 25 home wins, we'll have no problem making the playoffs. When you don't play well on the road, you have to hold serve @ home.

I think the Hawks may beat Portland ( because I plan to be in the building . . 4 - 0 so far this year w/me @ Philips . . and because Portland themselves are very shaky at times on the road ) . . but only win 1 or 2 of the west coast road games. But after that road trip, we have a 4 - 5 game home stand.

If we falter on the road, we just need to make it up at home.

This is how .500 teams play.

At 18* - 19, everything is A-OK.

This team could lose 10 in a row and you would still be saying "This is how .500 teams play".