Admin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wow! Travis freaking Outlaw...

What did i say.

No one on the Hawks could have guarded Outlaw so whats your point. The Hawks put there best defender on Outlaw and he still scored who else on the Hawks stops that shot tell me.

Easy, you put Marvin on him.

So your saying Marvin on Outlaw makes him miss the shot lol your are on some serious stuff. Outlaw was making insane shots all game no one could stop him.

I would bet everything i have that Marvin would of played better D than Smoove on that last play.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Marvin and Chill played combined 75 minutes and grabbed only 7 boards.

The team had only 11 turnovers, but Childress had 4 of them. Nice job by Mr Versatility.

Smith, Marvin and Horford were a combined 8-35. That just isn't going to cut it.

The Blazers attacked Lue no matter who he was guarding. it was a joke that Acie couldn't get more time.

Interesting rebounding point you brought up. Marvin has to really start attacking the dwfensive glass. Smoove and Horford may be ubdersized at the 4 and the 5, but Marvin is bigger than most 3's. When a shot is taken by our opponent, he needs to put a body on somebody and go to the boards.

For the record guys, Mario West was on Outlaw at the end, not Smoove. Woody subbed Horford out the game, and put in Mario.

LOL . . I should've taped this game while watching it. Hawksquawk has been known to see ish that really didn't happen on occasion.

Maybe I imagined Mario being on Outlaw, seeing that it would make no sense for Smoove to be guarding anybody out on the perimeter, with Horford out of the game.

Hawks lineup on the floor

JJ

Chill

Mario

Marvin

Smoove

I'll take your guys word for it though. My bad

( waitng to see the higlights of this game )

Quote:

Well we know where Woody's confidence level is with our PGs...we played the OT without either of them. It almost worked though.

Woody is a dumbass. Did he not know that the starting 5 outplayed the Blazers in the first quarter and third quarter? And what did he do? They did not play together for the rest of the game after that. What with the infatuation with Lue and Childress? Law was playing great basketball out there.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Realistically I'm pretty sure Smoove was expecting Outlaw to drive to the basket. I was amazed that he took and made a jumper in that situation as well. But yeah, he was open.

Smith did the right thing in that situation. You can't let Outlaw drive into the lane if he's willing to take the jumper.

Honestly, the Blazers got a little lucky. Of course, teams always get lucky vs. the Hawks...