• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

One last chance?Can Woody survive West Coast trip?

HAWKS1986

This West Coast trip can get very ugly and drop the Hawks out of contention for a playoff spot for good and the chances of seeing .500 for the 2007-08 season will go by the boards-- again..

I just think Woody will get axed if this team falls further below .500. And this West Coast trip could accelerate that process.

The only way we drop out of the top 8 in the east, is if we lose ALL of the road games . . and even then, we'll still be right there for the 8th spot. If we lose all 5, Woody probably deserves to be fired. But realistically, all they need to do is win 2 out of 5, to probably stay right where we are at #7.

The good play in December bought us some wiggle room, in case we hit a bad stretch. Fortunately for us, Chicago is jut as inconsistent as we are, and we'll see what Indy does with O'Neal talking about sitting out an extended period of time.

Yes because there is no responsibility in the Hawks franchise. IF there was, Billy Knight would be gone also. That dude has totally screwed up the franchise worse than it was before. If he had made the correct picks instead of those cream puffs named Marvin and Shelden Williams the Hawks franchise would have a bright instead of a bleak future.

people are overreacting.

1. It looks like Jermaine O'Neal is done for the season, so Indy is out of the picture.

2. Chicago isn't gonna get it together.

3. Charlotte worry me, but not to much.

than have you seen who we're gonna face

Den- who we're capable of getting a win on.

Sea- Sucks

Por- we're capable of beating them to, I wouldn't bet on it tho.

Pheonix- loss

Lac- Win

we'll go atleast 2-3 in this Western Conference road trip.