• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Didn't see the game but Josh Smith had 7 TOs !

d2v16DKG

Quote:

Are you fu^king kidding me man? He also had a triple double. Geez, you people.

I tell ya man. This is a strange fan base.

Smoove tried to do it all. But with the way we were shooting, I can't fault him for that.

He had a triple double . . plus 5 blocks and 3 steals.

And people still point out the negative.

Quote:

Quote:

Are you fu^king kidding me man? He also had a triple double. Geez, you people.

I tell ya man. This is a strange fan base.

Smoove tried to do it all. But with the way we were shooting, I can't fault him for that.

He had a triple double . . plus 5 blocks and 3 steals.

And people still point out the negative.

un-frickin-believable isn't it, northcyde?

Our only chance of Smoove not commanding a max contract is for his TO's and FG % to hinder that, but man, he is a beast.

Quote:

Didn't see the game but in examining the boxscore notice JS had 7 TOs...

There could be a game someday where Josh Smith will make NBA history. He had blocks early and has had a 10 block game before.

Yes, I'm talking about the "Quinti-Double"

Double figures in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and turnovers.

• Premium Member

There is virtually no chance that Smoove, or anyone, ever gets a a Quintiple double... I frankly don't see him getting 10 steal s in a game ever... Not to mention that said hypothetical 10 steal game would have to occur The same game that he goes for + 10 blocks (which he has only done twice) + 10 assists (which also has only happened a couple of times) and 10+ rebounds (which doesn't happen every game either)

If his game continues to develop... especially his passing, then he does have a small chance at a Quadruple double at some point in his career... Though that is also EXTREMELY unlikely... From the current NBA players though, the only two players I would say have a better shot at it are Lebron and Jason Kidd.

EDIT: haha.. I didn't read your post to carefully and didn't see where you stated he would get the Quintiple double with TOs rather than steals... I guess that makes it a little more likely grin.gif