VS

seattle_supersonics_logo.png

@

Sonics_arena.jpg

The Good Guys

hawks5nl0.gif

The Bad Guys

sonics5tt5.gif

Something has to give tonight as the Atlanta Hawks (17-21) visit Seattle for a Matchup with the reeling Sonics (9-33). Seattle is riding a franchise record 12 game losing streak while the Hawks are losers of 4 straight. One way or another one team will snap their losing streak.

The Atlanta Hawks welcome you to travel with them to Seattle tonight as they try to figure out

What is that smell?

DSCF0929.jpg

My god it's ugly!

IMGP0584.jpg

What the hell is in there?!?!

IM000704.jpg

Well that explains it.... the Supersonics play here!

P4060075.jpg

Let's start with the bad... Yes kids that's 12 Losses in a Row

Western Conference

NORTHWEST W L PCT GB HM RD CONF DIV PF PA DIFF STRK L10

Seattle 9 33 .214 16 ½ 5-14 4-19 3-22 2-4 96.8 105.2 -8.3 Lost 12 0-10

The Good. Skelator leads All Rookies in scoring while averaging 50 shots a game

fulljgetty-76076073by033_seattle_su.jpg

The Better. The Hawks are in town

fulljgetty-76112960sc009_hawks_medi.jpg

We Really Suck!!!!

Hey Zaza who's gonna win tonight? Z - probably those guys!

fulljgetty-76112960sc006_hawks_medi.jpg

Shelden Williams pictured here with his only dunk so far this season

fulljgetty-76112960sc013_hawks_medi.jpg

We should have known he was a stiff when he showed up wearing this suit

pg2_a_williams_275.jpg

Hey T Lue how come your defense is so crappy?

GYI0050925269110300_1024x768.jpg

Well since we BOTH suck so bad maybe we should just bend over light a match and blow their @sses away!

untitled4.jpg

With changes in management and riding a 4 game losing streak today we unveil a new Game Thread Feature.... The Woodson Countdown! How long before the inevitable happens and Woody gets canned?

Game 1: Woodson You're on the Clock!

woodywallclock.jpg

Viva la Hawks!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Hotlanta, who is the chick in your avatar video, btw? While we are talking about eye candy and all.

it's rosario dawson in clerks 2

anyway, this is going to be a win for us seeing as though we haven't forgot about the game we gave away in november. i expect a convincing win: 105-92

Quote:

...anyway, this is going to be a win for us seeing as though we haven't forgot about the game we gave away in november. i expect a convincing win: 105-92

I tend to agree there. I think we should at least be able to keep their losing streak alive. a bit of a tough situation for our guys though. We win and it's what was expected - no big deal. We lose and it's OMG!! Hopefully that won't weigh on our guys' minds.

I will be.

Hey, DJ! Are you talking about the recent Texas stuff?

Quote:

"Steve Allen, a freight company owner and pilot said the object he saw last week was a mile long and half a mile wide. "It was positively, absolutely nothing from these parts."

It's funny how every few years, dozens or hundreds of people see things. Then we just brush it aside. We don't really want to know.

Remember a few years back when that massive ship or whatever it was, hovered above Phoenix? The ex Governor has recently said he lied at the time it was witnessed and videotaped, so as to not send the public into a panic. He has said that he saw it with his own eyes. But no one cares now. Same thing here. Plenty of noteworthy, respectable people saw these things in Texas. Even though Larry King Live focused on it last night, my guess is it's totally out of the news cycles in less than a week.

Quote:

I will be.

Hey, DJ! Are you talking about the recent Texas stuff?

Yeah...there was a similar sighting a few years back in Southern Illinois (just across the river from St. Louis). They made a very good Discovery Channel show about it. Huge black triangle craft that was tracked in the middle of the night by law enforcement in 4 different jurisdictions. I did some research on that one since I grew up near there. That's why the Stephenville, TX one is interesting to me - lotsa similarities. ufo.gif

Yep you are right, I just saw the short dark hair (which is what she had in the movie I was watching at the time called Duets) and remembered hots was talking about her the other day as his new chick and didn't pay close enough attention. I should be ashamed not noticing it was from Clerks 2 although I don't think Dawson is all that attractive.

I love it when the local guy says: ""You hear about big bass or a big buck in the area, but this is a different deal..."

No kiddin buddy. In a video clip I saw they were interviwing a guy who was deer hunting when he said it was hovering over him real low. The guy was a true Texan to the bone. He admitted that he thought about shooting it to see what would happen. tongue.gif