• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 39: Atlanta VS Seattle

gsuteke

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Seattles announcers...they're pretty praiseworthy of the Hawks players...

and they just made a funny comment about Josh Childress being born with his afro...

I guess they have to amuse themselves with a sense of humor to get them through their season eh?

Quote:

Quote:

Quit hatin' . . . and STFU !!!!

Has a 21 y.o. ever drawn such criticism from a team's fans?

What gets me, is just a mere 3 weeks ago, people wanted to run the offense through him. This week, they want to trade him off for a few bad shooting games.

Now, after he scores 25 on the Sonics, people will be back on the "trade anybody but Marvin" bandwagon again.

Best moment of the 1st half:

That alley-oop for Horford from AJ!!!

Like that they are doing it without Joe....lets hope

Woody is smart and rests him some the 2nd half.

And what is the point of bringing in Mario West with 3 seconds to go in the half? I know he's trying to get JJ some extra rest, but seriously....3 seconds? Mario goes in there like a trooper, but must be wondering to himself..WTF?

Lets close this sucker out and get back in the WIN column.

Quote:

Man, the Sonics are bad. We're playing like crap and are up like 16. That 30 ftr from Joe was nice.

52 points in the half while holding the opposition to 33 points = crap??? 46% shooting...3/4 on 3's, Marvin with almost 20 in the half. I guess he's playing like crap too?

I dont know what some people want from this team?