• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chris Webber

Johnnybravo4

I keep hearing about him signing here and there, but it hasn't happened yet. Why not bring him here? His is the cheapest alternative to breaking up the nucleus. We could put him at center, and he would provide vet leadership, rebounding and a post presence. We may not be a "cherrypick" Championship contender, but I would ask him this. Which team could he play on besides here were he would have more than a 7th man role, could get paid, and have a chance to contend. Not Phoenix, Not San Antonio, Not Chicago, Not Detroit. Cleveland maybe. But I'd take this lineup over 85% of the east

AJ

JJ

Marvin

Smoove

Webber

IN addition we'd still have our expirers to trade for andre miller or Stoudamire...so imagine this

Miller/Acie

JJ/West

Marvin/Childress

Smoove Shelden

Webber/Horford

That looks like an east contender to me.

Quote:

he would provide vet leadership, rebounding and a post presence.

OMG, I'm laughing so hard! ambulance.gif That's the funniest ish I've heard in some time.

Your timing couldn't be better, as there was a story a few days ago about Webber refusing to play in the post! This just validated what I had always seen with my own two eyes, though.

BTW, this wouldn't even work on Live, imo. Webber is done. He never was, imo and is definitely done in just about everyone else's opinion.

No way Webber starts here. He's no more than 15-foot spot up shooter these days. Ad not a very good one at that. What has always intrigued me about him, is his pssing ability. He's an excellent psser in the low and high posts.

If BK brought him in, he'd play no more than 15 - 20 minutes a night. He has to be better than Shell, Zaza o Solo though.