• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chris Paul leading the Hornets to big things

Plainview1981

Is this even necessary?? Damn for the 1000 billionth time we didn't draft Chris Paul and if we would have gotten a pg it would have been Deron Williams. Grow up and accept reality or maybe you should start a hornetsquawk.net or a Chris Paul fansite to express your man love for the guy. Geez!!

Quote:

Is this even necessary?? Damn for the 1000 billionth time we didn't draft Chris Paul and if we would have gotten a pg it would have been Deron Williams. Grow up and accept reality or maybe you should start a hornetsquawk.net or a Chris Paul fansite to express your man love for the guy. Geez!!

Actually, I don't post about it that often. However, the more success he and the NO Hornets have the more mad I get. Yeah I know, get over it and continue to enjoy the lack of impact that Marvin Williams has had since he has been in the league. Just get over it and continue to enjoy the mediocre that the Hawks continue to wallow in year after year.

I don't know about all of that. Deron is a pretty damn good PG in his own right. And unlike CP3, he's performed well during playoff time. CP and Marvin should get their chance in the playoffs this year. Deron was damn near unstoppable in the playoffs last year.

Both PGs are far better than what people expected them to be. They're pretty much Isaiah and Stockton reincarnated.

I remember long ago, well not that long ago when we finished with the best record in the Eastern Conferance. Back when the Eastern Conferance was THE EASTERN CONFERNACE. Mokk was great for us but we didnt get very far. I honestly dont watch the Hornets but I wonder if they are a smoke and mirror team like we were that year.

So you are saying we should have drafted Paul?

Wow you are smart man. Everyone on the fuck1ng board wanted Pual and now you come here 3 years after to prove something. What exatcly? We now how Pual and Hornets are doing we can easily go to nba.com and check his stats, you dont have to make a post and waste your time.

In fact I believe that the board was more hoping for Deron Williams than Paul or Marvin. Paul was being heralded as the undersized nut puncher while Deron was coming off of a dominating season on an exciting team, had the perfect size, and reminded many of Jason Kidd plus he had a great workout here. I honestly believe that if we hadn't taken Marvin we would have taken Deron.

I'm sure there is probably an old poll from the 05 draft that would answer what Hawksquawk wanted.

Quote:

So you are saying we should have drafted Paul?

Wow you are smart man. Everyone on the fuck1ng board wanted Pual and now you come here 3 years after to prove something. What exatcly? We now how Pual and Hornets are doing we can easily go to nba.com and check his stats, you dont have to make a post and waste your time.

Yeah, we should all masturbate at MW's less than steller numbers. He can't even be a legit 2nd option. I seriously doubt the other team comes out and thinking "We got to stop Marvin Williams".

Hooray! He had a 33 point 7 rebound game. That is so impressive. NOT.

It doesn't matter what the people at Hawksquawk wanted. It's Billy Knight's JOB to get the best player. He didn't do his job then just like isn't doing his job now.