• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How about a familiar style trade with the T-Wolves

Admin

Remember when the T-Wolves helped us out cap wise by trading us Terrell Brandon years ago? Well how about we return the favor and send them Speedy in return for Marko Jaric. Now I realize that he isn't a great player, but without losing a single piece to the current roster and adding a very tall defensively talented PG that shoots fairly well from 3 could be a very good move for us.

Jaric would take over for AJ in the starting lineup and we wouldn't have anyone under 6'7 in the starting lineup which would complete our ability to play our switching style of D that we run.

Jaric/AJ/Acie/Lue

JJ/West/Salim

Marvin/Chillz

Smoove/Shelden/Solo

Al/Zaza/Lo

Thoughts?

Is Speedy retiring? I knew he was considering it, but I haven't heard.

I really think Jaric is more of a two than a one, however, if Speedy is not retiring, I think Jaric is a better option over the next few years than Speedy. If Speedy is retiring, I'd just assume keep that cap room to re-sign the Joshes.

Quote:

Remember when the T-Wolves helped us out cap wise by trading us Terrell Brandon years ago? Well how about we return the favor and send them Speedy in return for Marko Jaric. Now I realize that he isn't a great player, but without losing a single piece to the current roster and adding a very tall defensively talented PG that shoots fairly well from 3 could be a very good move for us.

Jaric would take over for AJ in the starting lineup and we wouldn't have anyone under 6'7 in the starting lineup which would complete our ability to play our switching style of D that we run.

Jaric/AJ/Acie/Lue

JJ/West/Salim

Marvin/Chillz

Smoove/Shelden/Solo

Al/Zaza/Lo

Thoughts?

I'd like to see that!

I think Marko is a good player who hasn't display all of his talents and hasn't been realy consistent... However, I think he would fit Hawks very well...