• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonight is a huge game for Marvin

Admin

Our Hawks LOVE to make things interesting eh?

This is what having a consistent 3 pointer can do for a team. The Blazers sure have clawed their way back. We sure have turned up the turnovers this half--that, more than anything, has allowed the Blazers to come back. Gotta make your free throws and open looks from here on out.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

why in gods name does joe johnson have to take every big shot in every hawks game this is freaking bs. Make someone else hit the shot Joe Johnson was well defended and he put up an air ball this is ridculous......

The Hawks were winning when they moved the ball around...

If we end up losing this game this is the worst collapse and loss of the season. This is an unexpectable no way you can be up over double digits and just suck it up in the 4th quarter. Fire Mike Woodson if we lose this game idiot he has to go Joe Johnson every game everyone knows we are going to do the same thing every game [censored] this idiot/

we completely abandon what worked all game (ball movement and forcing the tempo) just like we always do, and let the game be decided by a one man show for the last few minutes

many times that works, but there's no reason for it

we didn't have a single play that looked planned in the last 3 or 4 minutes

Quote:

why in gods name does joe johnson have to take every big shot in every hawks game this is freaking bs. Make someone else hit the shot Joe Johnson was well defended and he put up an air ball this is ridculous......

Here we go . . . It's going to be anti-JJ for the next 48 hours.

What did Portland shoot in the 4th quarter?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Damn.

Sorry, I am going to have to break my silence regarding Joe Johnson. He is not that good! He is not clutch! I don't know why Woodson has so much faith in him because he has only come thru one this year. Everyone knows that it is coming! Joe doesn't produce! Why do we continue to think that Joe can guard the other team's best offensive player and can then hit the winning shot game after game? Joe is not that good!!

Quote:

Quote:

Here we go . . . It's going to be anti-JJ for the next 48 hours.

What did Portland shoot in the 4th quarter?

J.J deserves it, he's been incosistent all year!!!!!

Quote:

we completely abandon what worked all game (ball movement and forcing the tempo) just like we always do, and let the game be decided by a one man show for the last few minutes

many times that works, but there's no reason for it

we didn't have a single play that looked planned in the last 3 or 4 minutes

What worked all game, was our swarming defense. Portland hit the bombs to get back in the game, and Portland did exactly what we did, and let the game be decided by their one man show . . Roy.

If anything, I'm surprised "the Closer" wasn't in the game at the end.

Quote:

Quote:

Damn.

Sorry, I am going to have to break my silence regarding Joe Johnson. He is not that good! He is not clutch! I don't know why Woodson has so much faith in him because he has only come thru one this year. Everyone knows that it is coming! Joe doesn't produce! Why do we continue to think that Joe can guard the other team's best offensive player and can then hit the winning shot game after game? Joe is not that good!!

2 simple questions then.

1) who do you pur on Roy at the end?

2) who do you have create and make his own shot at the end?