• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Since were opening old/still very present wounds

Guest Walter

Quote:

http://www.realgm.com/src_twoplusthefoul/1...dseason_awards/

Chris Paul just won real GM's mid-season MVP award. Ouch.

W

A few exceptions aside we have a problem with Mike Woodson screwing us. You're the one still stuck in the past.

This team has the horses to win games, they just lack a jockey.

Alot has changed since you've been gone. I think you'll find far less takers for your sensationalism than before. We shall see though.

Good luck with that shtick.

I have hardly been posting. Yet leave it to GSUteke to want to rub up against me. You are too cute little fella. Like a cat always walking around and between my legs, too cute.

Quote:

A few exceptions aside we have a problem with Mike Woodson screwing us. You're the one still stuck in the past.

What about the BK (The guy who hired and sticks by Woodson, not to mention can't get a draft right - no matter how much you wanted SW - to safe his [censored] life), ownership, and the frankenstein team headed head long into mediocrity despite more capitol than sesame street? These are all present problems with past (even pre-Hawk) and present evidence of their incompetence.

Quote:

This franchise had the capitol to win championships, they just lacked the GM to draft worth a d@mn.

Quote:

Alot has changed since you've been gone. I think you'll find far less takers for your sensationalism than before. We shall see though.

I've been calling for Woodson's head as long as anyone and I would like him fired before the regular season is over to assess these players under another coach and system, but to suggest that this franchise's MANY problems begin and end with Mike Woodson is to overlook the GM who HIRED and STANDS BY him, the GM that drafted 6 out of 7 1st rd picks between the heights of 6'7" and 6'9", most of whom were the WORST of the considered possible and available candidates.

But then again, what didn't you overlook in lusting after SW? It seems you overlook much.

W

Quote:

Until then you can sit on the TBS backburner with the rest of the reruns.

This franchise could use a little more RIGHT. As "new" as your notion of SW was to those who watched him and had a clue, it was 1000 times as wrong.

Oh, and unfortunately, if you were right early enough and called for Woody's head 2 years ago for the same reasons people today do you can't be "new". Oh the tiresome ever-"new" criticism from someone who hasn't had a clue about this franchise for some time.

W

Quote:

Quote:

http://www.realgm.com/src_twoplusthefoul/1...dseason_awards/

Chris Paul just won real GM's mid-season MVP award. Ouch.

W

Good luck with that shtick.

I actually have a problem with BK screwing us. There are obvious moves that BK needs to make, getting rid of Woody being near the top of the list, yet he does nothing.

Why should BK not be held accountable for his many mistakes?