• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ's minutes and Woody!!

Wurider05

Does Woody not think that the team can function without Joe in the lineup for an extensive amount of time. I mean whenever we have big leads that is the time to let Salim and Mario get some minutes. He is going to run Joe into the ground and he will need the same guys to step up when Joe is hurt. There is no need for him to play 40+ minutes a night. It is starting to affecting his play. IS Woody trying to save his job on JJ's back.

Quote:

Does Woody not think that the team can function without Joe in the lineup for an extensive amount of time. I mean whenever we have big leads that is the time to let Salim and Mario get some minutes. He is going to run Joe into the ground and he will need the same guys to step up when Joe is hurt. There is no need for him to play 40+ minutes a night. It is starting to affecting his play. IS Woody trying to save his job on JJ's back.

...and injured him for 6 weeks. Woody won't stop until he's fired.

W

Shew, man when I saw that I thought you had breaking news that JJ would be out 6 weeks. I do see that coming though with the way JJ is hobbling out there and still playing 40 + every night. I laugh at these fouls complaining that JJ cant stick with Roy. A healthy JJ will own Roy.

Quote:

Does Woody not think that the team can function without Joe in the lineup for an extensive amount of time. I mean whenever we have big leads that is the time to let Salim and Mario get some minutes. He is going to run Joe into the ground and he will need the same guys to step up when Joe is hurt. There is no need for him to play 40+ minutes a night. It is starting to affecting his play.
IS Woody trying to save his job on JJ's back.

There's no question that is what he's trying to do, although it can back fire if JJ went down. Woody is just an ***... when you have big leads... sit JJ you **** so if you need him again, he can be fresh off the oven.

Quote:

Quote:

Does Woody not think that the team can function without Joe in the lineup for an extensive amount of time. I mean whenever we have big leads that is the time to let Salim and Mario get some minutes. He is going to run Joe into the ground and he will need the same guys to step up when Joe is hurt. There is no need for him to play 40+ minutes a night. It is starting to affecting his play.

There's no question that is what he's trying to do, although it can back fire if JJ went down. Woody is just an ***... when you have big leads... sit JJ you **** so if you need him again, he can be fresh off the oven.

And there's no need for wholesale substitutions to keep guys fresh. One at a time is just fine so we don't have several minutes on the floor with overwhelmed players.

Quote:

Quote:

Woody is definitely managing JJ floor time like his job could be on the line. Not only that, I think he has lost confidence in the bench overall. So it's not just JJ playing more minutes, it's Smoove, Horford, and Marvin too.

JJ played all 24 minutes in the 2nd half last night by the way

But don't be naive guys. You know that this team normally goes to hell in a handbasket, when JJ goes to the bench The Seattle game in the 4th qtr was a good illustration of that. JJ goes to the bench, teams conviently seem to make a run.

It would be nice if either Marvin or Smoove could be that player that gets points when JJ is on the bench. A big problem with that though, is Lue. Both Smoove and Marvin will defer to Lue, and Lue will play the role of JJ.