• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

You Guys are going to say I'm Crazy But......

LastDon

WE NEED TO START CHILLZ and ZA ZA

JOE NEED TO TAKE LESS SHOTS

AL HORFORD NEED MORE SHOT ATTEMPTS

STARTING CHILLZ

I think that we need to start Chillz and Za Za in place of AJ and Horford. I just think that Chillz is the glue of the team and that his ballhandling has improve so much in the open court that He and Joe can handle the point guard duties. Marvin and Josh can help out handling the ball too. In Mike Woodson's offense you don't need a traditional point because we don't play alot of 2 man game with the screen and roll. In the half court sets we can spot Chillz up ala Bruce Bowen and he can consistently knock down the J from the left corner. CHILLZ BRINGS AN ENGERGY LEVEL AND UNSELFISH STYLE OF PLAY THAT WOULD HELP US OUT TREMENDOUSLY.

JOE NEED TO TAKE LESS SHOTS

Its time to realize that Joe is not a dominant scorer and is a guy that's most effective by having alot of versatility. We need him to play like a point guard again and get close to 7 assist game like he did in his first year here. I would be satisified with Joe taking about 4 good shots a quarter. 16 shots a game is more than enough shots for Joe on average. I think that he would be a more effective player if Woody takes this approach

HORFORD NEED MORE SHOT ATTEMPTS

All I have heard about Al is how much of a beast he is. I think that we have really taking away from his post game by playing him at center. Less get Al More shots against second unit 4's and he would make more of an impact than he is now cause the guy has post game when matched up against most 4s. I think dumping it in to Al and letting JJ and Marvin Spot up would be effective during spurts in the game.

Start Za Za

The small lineup has been figured out so its time to go big guys!!!! Za Za plays better with the joshes and Joe anyway!!!

I agree with everything except ZaZa. How is he an improvement over Horford? Everytime Zaza is in there, we lose momentum and the lead. If you want to move Al to the #4, I would start

Lorenzo over Zaza. Zaza is just a liability out there...plain and simple. One in 15 games, he looks "adequate", the rest of the time he's helping the other team win.

I don't know if Chills at the PG is the answer either. I would just love to see Acie play 40 mins per game for 5 games in a row just to see what he can do? We have to look for potential upside right now and that's one place to look.

Starting Za Za would give us a big lineup and it would free up postup opportunities for AL at the 4.

We need a change in philosophy and dumping it into Al during spurts in the game would allow AL to be more productive and take some of the burden off of JJ.

Starting Za Za is for chemistry purposes. Chillz,JJ,Smoove, Marv, and Z have been playing together for years. They all get along and I think that these guys have Z's respect and can give him a kick in the but to give us more production.

Za Za has an ego and he need to start. He jus simply plays better as a starter.

Al would become our 6th man.

Chillz and JJ man the point and we could move and share the ball like Portland. These guys have great chemistry together and Chillz, JJ and Marvin don't mind moving the the ball.

JJ needs to be the playmaker again.

It would be similiar to the big lineup the bulls had back in the day.

Quote:

Al would become our 6th man.

I was trying to give you a chance but now I do think you gone off the deep end.

Now that is insane....I thought the whole point of why you wanted to move ZaZa in the starting line up was to get Horford to play PF.....sending our best interior defender and rebounder to the bench.......um NO.

You need defense and rebounding out there to start games. Not a flopper who plays O=Lay defense.

If you want to go big I would try Lo as a starter before ZaZa. At least Lo plays within his own abilities.

Quote:

Starting Za Za would give us a big lineup and it would free up postup opportunities for AL at the 4.

Starting "Zaza" just cause he's "big" isn't a good enough reason. The only thing Zaza will "free up" is the ball...into the other team's hands. Sorry, but I can't think of one positive way to fit Zaza into the lineup. His day was over when Al was drafted.

• Moderators

Zaza is not good on defense but you can tell since the altercation his effort has improved. Marvin has not looked good recently. Why not run out a frontcourt of Smoove/Al/Zaza just to see what we can get. Zaza can post up and score and it might open some offensive opportunites for Al.

The point is shaking up the lineup can have a postive effect by throwing off the other team and serving notice that minutes are earned and not scheduled.

Quote:

Zaza is not good on defense but you can tell since the altercation his effort has improved. Marvin has not looked good recently. Why not run out a frontcourt of Smoove/Al/Zaza just to see what we can get. Zaza can post up and score and it might open some offensive opportunites for Al.

The point is shaking up the lineup can have a postive effect by throwing off the other team and serving notice that minutes are earned and not scheduled.

Smoove can't shoot at SF and ZaZa can't score in the post. So I don't see a rational point here.

Starting Al at Center is negating us from having a true post player because he is having to try and post up centers.

There aren't many if any backup bigs in the league that can stop AL. Al needs more touches and starting him at center want allow him to be effective with more touches.

G Childress

G Johnson

SF Williams

Pf Smith

C Za Za

6th Horford

I think this would be a very effective lineup for us because all of these guys have chemistry. The reason why the Joe experiment as the playmaker didn't work the first time was because Chillz, Smith and Marvin's game wasn't developed enough at the time. All of these guys have improved tremendously and this is the only lineup that would allow this current collection of players to win.

Quote:

Starting Al at Center is negating us from having a true post player because he is having to try and post up centers.

So ZaZa is a better post player the Horford ? I don't see it. Horford's standing reach, verticle, and touch are all superior to ZaZa.

ZaZa is probably a good volley ball player with the way he can tip a basketball off his own misses but to say ZaZa has any resemblance to a offensive post game is misleading every body. Throwing up crazy, off balance, running hooks through the lane is not my idea of upgrading our offensive post play.

Za Za is not starting in order to be our savior in the Post. I think starting Z would stroke his ego abit and get him back to being the hustle player that he was when he was first acquired.

I hear so much talk about how Al is a beast. Bringing him off the bench and giving him 5 or 6 more shots a game would help us see if this revelation is true. I think he can score big time on the block against 4s and this would give him the opportunity to do it.

The Small lineup isn't working it's time for a change!!!!!