• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

You Guys are going to say I'm Crazy But......

LastDon

Quote:

G Childress

G Johnson

SF Williams

Pf Smith

C Za Za

6th Horford

So Al comes off the bench for Smith and Zaza stays out there at C? This plan makes no sense. Our strength is a running/ fast paced game. Al is more suited for this than a slow, plodding Zaza who does his best to not trip over his shoelaces. Isn't the idea to play to your strengths and get your best players on the court for as long as possible? Childress is not a better PG than AJ and Zaza isn't a better

C than Al?

Quote:

Za Za is not starting in order to be our savior in the Post. I think starting Z would stroke his ego abit and get him back to being the hustle player that he was when he was first acquired.

Sorry, I am not in the business of stroking egos and rewarding pathetic play with starting in the NBA.

Call me old fashion but I believe in on court production dictating who plays.

Starting Zaza would only work if he'd be committed to just being a banger on the boards on both ends.

But it's a shame that Zaza isn't taking advantage of 2nd string centers. Same goes for Shelden and backup PFs.

The 2nd unit of Law, Lue, Shelden, Chill, and Zaza should be decent offensively. But when Shelden and Zaza shoot 40%, Chill and Law can't make open jumpers, and Lue dribbles outthe clock so he can "be like JJ", you kind of understand why those guys come off the bench.