• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Everyone Remember When this Downslide Started?

JackB1

When T.Lue came back from injury. We were never the same team after that.

Remember the thread "Worried that T Lue will ruin our chemistry"? Well, you had good reason to worry, because it

sure came true. AJ obviously doesn't like sharing minutes with Lue and it has delayed the development of Acie Law.

Obviously Lue isn't solely responsible for the whole team, but everything seemed to change right when he came back.

Everything messed up when T-Lue, Zaza and Childress return from their injury. Childress is a good bench player, but subbing him in a robotic like manner in the 1st/3rd quarter for Marvin and then we don't see Marvin in again until late second is idiotic.

The constant here is Woody sucks. A lot of people said he doesn't know how to use his best players when they all return from injury. We had that great run in December because all those lousy players are injured so Woody can't use them in the game.

I hate to say it, but I think this is true. I feel that we made Woody look way better by limiting his rotation through injuries. Imagine...having to play your best players instead of your favorite ones. I have never been on the "fire Woody" campaign, but I am slowly converting. Either ue or Woody have to go.

Quote:

Excellent point. Woody is DIRECTLY responsible for playing "his boys" instead of 2 other team oriented players. His loyalty to Lue and ZaZa kills the team chemistry. I can tell by physical reactions that ZaZa is not liked on the team. JJ roles his eyes at every ZaZa blunder and many players refuse to pass him the ball (for good reason).

The team was actually getting a set rotation and you could see chemistry forming and ball movement improving on offense before Lue's return. Say what you want about Law and Lo but they do not force poor shots and hold the ball causing the ball movement and offensive flow to stop like both Lue and ZaZa are guilty of.

ZaZa coming back from injury also went hand in hand with this down slide.

When Lo was getting ZaZa's minutes and Law was getting Lue's minutes we worked as a more cohesive team b/c Lo and Law are at least team players and move the ball where Lue and ZaZa are both quite selfish and hold the ball.

Before the season we all knew our weakness was with Lue at PG and ZaZa at C. After all they got most of the minutes at their respective positions the last 2 years and we stunk. I would bench them both for good.

ZaZa and Lue for a 1/2 a twinkie ?

Anybody ?

What if I give you a WHOLE twinkie to take them away ?

Seriously, ZaZa's me first attitude and Lue's shoot first attitude need to go !

Jack, since this was your idea you should send one of the owners and email b/c this makes all to much sense and the finger can only be pointed to Woody.

Quote:

I hate to say it, but I think this is true. I feel that we made Woody look way better by limiting his rotation through injuries. Imagine...having to play your best players instead of your favorite ones. I have never been on the "fire Woody" campaign, but I am slowly converting. Either ue or Woody have to go.

Sadly I called this one nearly word for word before it happend. I've seen too much during the Woody years to think this COY talk had any merit. He had to play the guys he did when we were winning.

Quote:

Remember the thread "Worried that T Lue will ruin our chemistry"? Well, you had good reason to worry, because it

sure came true. AJ obviously doesn't like sharing minutes with Lue and it has delayed the development of Acie Law.

Obviously Lue isn't solely responsible for the whole team, but everything seemed to change right when he came back.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE, BROTHER. I WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS.