• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE PERFECT CHOKE!!!

Admin

Quote:

Get over yourself please. Why do you have to be so freaking negative all the time. The Giants damn sure deserved this as much as any team ever winning on the road as underdogs every game.

The Giants won THE WILD CARD. Which means they're not a great team. I know rooting for the underdog is the thing most stupid americans do. But I can't back wild card teams winning championships.

• Premium Member

Quote:

At least this allows me to write off the NFL like I have MLB basically. Really, the perfect season was the only true storyline this year. Otherwise, this season sucked anyway.

Why do you even post here? This has to be some sort of (im)practical joke. confused.gif

The Pats were clearly not the best team ever. There were alot of teams who crushed their way through the playoffs and the sb. Even if they squeaked it out they were not the best ever. Eli however just qb'd the best drive in superbowl history, WOW.

Quote:

Quote:

At least this allows me to write off the NFL like I have MLB basically. Really, the perfect season was the only true storyline this year. Otherwise, this season sucked anyway.

Why do you even post here? This has to be some sort of (im)practical joke. confused.gif

The NFL has become a garbage product. I take it back, there was one other story.... The Packers season. But that's it. Oh well, football is a stupid game anyway.

• Premium Member

Do you always pout like this when things don't happen like you want them to? This had to be the best SuperBowl that I've seen in some time. The Tenn/St. Louis SB was a close second. Did you have a problem with the validity of the NFL when the Pats got busted for cheating this season? How about when Goddell destroyed the evidence? Or how about the rumors that the Pats illegaly taped the Rams walk through before their SB victory? Or how about the whole "Tuck Rule" fiasco? confused.gif

Quote:

Do you always pout like this when things don't happen like you want them to? This had to be the best SuperBowl that I've seen in some time. The Tenn/St. Louis SB was a close second. Did you have a problem with the validity of the NFL when the Pats got busted for cheating this season? How about when Goddell destroyed the evidence? Or how about the rumors that the Pats illegaly taped the Rams walk through before their SB victory? Or how about the whole "Tuck Rule" fiasco?
confused.gif

The best SuperBowl? 3/4 of the game was total garbage. Nothing even happened in the first half at all.

• Admin

Quote:

Quote:

This is the happiest moment as a sports fan in as long as I can remember.

I guess being a Dophin fan you have to have something to chear about. This shows the true value of the Super Bowl trophy when unworthy wild card teams win it.

please, be a man and don't start in with your "they didn't deserve to be there". The giants were the better team, period. Nobody else deserved to be there, nobody else played good enough to win.

• Admin

act like a man, for once in the history of this website, act like a man. The giants are the best team in the NFL this season, they did it when it counted and outplayed the UNBEATEN Patriots in every way in the superbowl. Nobody else did that all season, nobody else deserved to be there, nobody else deserved to win.

If you don't like the rules that the sport is played by, stop watching. It's that simple. Then you won't have to whine about who wins and we won't have to read it year after year. or.. you could..you know...act like a man..