• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Keys to Wednesday's big game vs. Lakers

BHayley

I am assuming we'll win tonight by about 7, maybe 96-89, so I thought I'd go ahead and make a post regarding our biggest home game of the year.

1) It is a *PERFECT* time to run. L.A. has a lot of injuries (Walton I believe) and is not young either.

2) Attack Gasol--The guy has always looked frail, is hailed as "soft", and his conditioning must be pretty sour given his injury record and he hasn't played in a while. Horford is much stronger anyway, so he must play a good game

3) Smoove needs to cancel out with Odom or do slightly better.

4) Acie and CHillz need to show up. We'll see tonight if Saturday was a fluke or if Acie is going to continue to be confident.

5) Joe needs to score at least 18. I am sure he remembers last year's game and won't let Kobe do that again on our court.

***RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN*** thumbsup3d.gif

if we win on wednesday, it should be seen as a remarkable accomlishment on the hawks part. as it stands today i don't see a way to slow those guys down. i'm trying to think of all the advantages they have over us.

AJ

JJ

Marvin

Smith=Gasol

Horfod

Woodson

even their jerseys are better than ours.

Quote:

One game at a time... it doesn't matter if they win on Wednesday if they don't focus on this game.

Exactly.

Tonight's game is more important than the Laker game. Ish, we just lost to an 8-man Clipper team without their 2 best players, yet, he thinks we can go and look ahead to the Laker game?

The conference and divison games are ultra important from here on out. The games we "should win", are the games we can't overlook. Give me wins over Philly and Cleveland, before a Laker win.