@

phillipsarena-1.jpg

AKA

HighlightFactoryLogo2351.jpg

The Good Guys

hawks5nl0.gif

The Bad Guys

3125.jpg3118.jpg3522.jpg3327.jpg3513.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks (20-24) play host to the Lakers tonight. Los Angeles (30-16) just completed the blockbuster of the year acquiring Pau Gasol. Currently the Lakers hold down the 5th spot in the West, while Atlanta is currently seeded 7th in the East. Both clubs have won two straight.

Click this YouTube Link and minimize before continuing for today's audio

All the big Hawks fans will be out tonight to see Kobe and the LakeShow

77da-1.jpg

Nash puts his hand on Kobe's Holiest of Holies

Kobe_gm2_Nash_DunkedOwned.jpg

I have GOT to see that AGAIN!

KobeandNash_580x435.jpg

That was NASTY!

Luckily Kobe is easily distracted

kobewhitegirleb2.jpg

Which brings us to Today's Poll Question:

Who got the most bang for her buck?

The Hawks' Briana?

briana_beach07_22.jpg

Yeah those are real, I promise!

Or the Lakers' Whitney?

0708whitney_main1.jpg

It's Super Tuesday, You Decide!

As far as Kobe goes though, apparently he doesn't discriminate

lakers-1.jpg

So the Lakers are bringing the Spaniard with the Bed Head?

6ccb72f2-aec3-4f2f-b173-b0de5858263.jpg

That doesn't concern me. Afterall.......

We've got a plan for Spaniards!

horn_up_ass.jpg

And Laker fans consider yourselves warned. You may get off to an early lead but off the bench

Enter the SandMan!

ec3ade53-5768-4a56-bb31-918f6bd6a2e.jpg

That's right, the Black Screech!

65c51726-c968-4c5a-928e-f1db998b243.jpg

44 Points on 19-22 shooting the last two games

2e189c93-c9a5-4591-90c6-989cc869229.jpg

The SandMan will sing those babies to sleep!

PhilKobe.jpg

Enjoy the game and as always

Viva la Hawks!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at the Black Screech.

I am watching the Lakers-Nets right now and the Lakers don't look that great. This is Gasols first game so it will take some time for him to adjust. Plus now that Gasol is there Kobe might look to pass more often. I would much rather see Kobe passing rather than attacking.

Quote:

LOL at the Black Screech.

I am watching the Lakers-Nets right now and the Lakers don't look that great. This is Gasols first game so it will take some time for him to adjust. Plus now that Gasol is there Kobe might look to pass more often. I would much rather see Kobe passing rather than attacking.

You like what I did with your bull picture don't ya? LOL

check out this boxscore. the Lakers starters played some heavy minutes tonight.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280205017

They will be on their seventh consecutive day on the road tomorrow. plus this will be their 4th game in 6 days.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

im laughing at that pic with kobe and chris mihm lol

aint that Brian Cook?

nope,not even close.

Cook is in the "almost kissing" pic with Kobe.

Kobe just had a rough game against NJ so I expect him to drop 50 on us. We cannot allow Fisher to go off too.

BRIANA! lovies3d.gif

One of my teammates in college dislocated his pinky once in practice. Pinky looked like a Z when he held his hand up. Coach just told him to look away, and he yanked the pinky real hard back into place. He said that it was only a little sore, and didn't really hurt. But for precautionary reasons, he did have te pinky in a little brace for about a week.

Having said that, Kobe probably is a go tonight, and will hang 30 on us.

X-factor tonight may be Marvin. It'll be nice to have a highly efficient offensive game from him tonight.

- Black Screech is a good one.

- The courtside seats will probably look like the guest list at the Soul Train Awards tonight. They'll be there to watch Kobe, but might cheer for the Hawks if it's tight at the end.

- LOL @ the matador and bull pic. That's one of those "WTF are you thinking about" type jobs. It's like running with the bulls. That might be cool to see, but I be damn if I'm going to be running in the path of thoe bulls.

- And I'm sorry . . give me Whitney.

Quote:

- LOL @ the matador and bull pic. That's one of those "WTF are you thinking about" type jobs. It's like running with the bulls. That might be cool to see, but I be damn if I'm going to be running in the path of thoe bulls.

That one is on loan from Ex.

Quote:

- And I'm sorry . . give me Whitney.

What?!?!

OK Man. to each their own!

edit: Briana does look like a bimbo in the face

Quote:

You made the right decision.

Well I'm glad you're on board.

Got a question for you since you go to games regularly according to Zach.

If/When the Hawks make the playoffs what do you think about the idea of putting together a little Hawksquawk tailgate before the 1st home game in the gulch? I was going to start a thread about this in a week or so.

I would be down I guess. I'm not going to the game tonight because I'm running a high fever. Just send Bruce an email and make sure Briana and Ginger show up.

Also, no playoff plans until we're locked in. That's bad karma. Hawks fans should understand that there are still plenty ways for us to blow this.

I could see us needing to win the last game of the season to advance and losing due to a stat crew error. Or Woody thinking we're already locked in and benching the starters.

I guess what I'm asking is will it work logistically?

I've never been to the Gulch during a Hawks game, only the Falcons. We tailgate in Lot A during Falcons games in the back corner where the portolet's and dumpsters are. Basically under that overpass.

I'm thinking something simple like hot dogs, beans, chips. You never know who will show up so that would be easy. Throw in a big cooler w/ice so people can bring their beer or pay whoever for some and we're gold!